Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk OL line-up should Rankin miss BYU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Do expect to see Rankin play next sat. After that no idea.
    I'm assuming you meant "don't"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I would put Moon at C and move Jenkins to LT.... Regardless 1A Mississippi OL Coach > Hevesy.

I'm so sick of this, Hevesy is not a bad OL coach
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I'm so sick of this, Hevesy is not a bad OL coach
    It?ll never stop

vCash
    Little birdie say he done for the year. Ligament damage
    if this is true- the Kentucky and OM games come into play as possible losses and 6 wins becomes a question

vCash
    Eiland is not SEC-ready. If he has to play extended snaps- then we likely do not beat Kentucky, A&M, or Arkansas. Beatdown by Bama. That leaves the Ole Miss game deciding if we go bowling or not depending on our team grades

Losing Rankin would be crushing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyper View Post
    Eiland is not SEC-ready. If he has to play extended snaps- then we likely do not beat Kentucky, A&M, or Arkansas. Beatdown by Bama. That leaves the Ole Miss game deciding if we go bowling or not depending on our team grades

Losing Rankin would be crushing
    If we can't beat Ky or Ole Miss without Rankin, we deserve to not go bowling.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    If we are going to leave Jenkins at C next year then I wouldn't move him. But if Hev is planning on Jenkins replacing Rankin then it makes sense to go ahead and move him to tackle now.

I thought Williams or Calhoun were going to be our starting Center this year. The fact that they weren't might speak to their ability to make the calls.

vCash
    If we can't beat Ky or Ole Miss without Rankin, we deserve to not go bowling.
    Kentucky is about to be 5-1 and is 2nd in the SEC vs the run.

vCash
    We?ll beat Kentucky
    Last edited by msstate7; 10-05-2017 at 09:57 PM.

vCash
    Kentucky is about to be 5-1 and is 2nd in the SEC vs the run.
    and they are still Ky.

2nd in the East...... not saying much at all

vCash
    and they are still Ky.

And they have zero offense and have struggled mightily against some very mediocre teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    And they have zero offense and have struggled mightily against some very mediocre teams.
    Kentucky is about like LSU... maybe not as good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm taking LSU in the Swamp getting 4

vCash
    Poor mans lsu maybe lol

vCash
    and they are still Ky.

same shit we were told last year. We likely dont beat Kentucky with Eiland playing. We will struggle to score 14 points

vCash
    Kentucky is better than Troy

vCash
    I'm taking LSU in the Swamp getting 4
    I like LSU this weekend too

vCash
    same shit we were told last year. We likely dont beat Kentucky with Eiland playing. We will struggle to score 14 points
    And we were a bad team last year and they had to kick a 50 yd FG to win, at home. KY is not that good.

Hell, they couldn't beat a bad Fla. team at home.

If we play like we are capable, we handle Ky easily

vCash
    And we were a bad team last year and they had to kick a 50 yd FG to win, at home. KY is not that good.

Hell, they couldn't beat a bad Fla. team at home.

If we play like we are capable, we handle Ky easily
    Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't understand why we don't give Moon a look at center. I'm not saying he's the solution but it sort of seems like we aren't giving him a fair shot. He hasn't looked that bad when he played.
    I agree with this. This Moon's 3rd year, and if Hevesy thinks he is not good enough to play, maybe he should transfer to another school. It seems we have quite a few similar OL. Sign them to a scholarship, but never see them on the field.