Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LSU has officially lost it

Banned
    vCash

LSU has officially lost it

Fan base is melting like I've never seen before.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/l...gram/72560680/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Fan base is melting like I've never seen before.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/l...gram/72560680/
    They are exactly right. O needs to go as soon as they can financially do it and the idiot that hired him as head coach should be gone last Saturday night.

vCash
    This is what entitlement looks like.

vCash
    I thought LSU and the state were broke.

vCash
    First thing they should do is fire the AD. A 12 million buyout was crazy.

vCash
    I have zero sympathy for them. Let'em burn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is what entitlement looks like.
    No kidding! All these sec blue bloods see Alabama and expect the same. Fact of the matter, there is only one Saban and LSU had their chance to pay him. They didn't. Which is why they are in their current situation.

But to the point, the reason they hired O is because Herman did not want the Job. Why do they think the next coach on Allevas list (not named O) would want the job? Why would Gruden, Kelley, etc etc want the job now? ...after one year. They screwed up firing Miles.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 10-04-2017 at 08:03 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    No kidding! All these sec blue bloods see Alabama and expect the same. Fact of the matter, there is only one Saban and LSU had their chance to pay him. They didn't. Which is why they are in their current situation.

But to the point, the reason they hired O is because Herman did not want the Job. Why do they think the next coach on Aleves list (not named O) would want the job? Why would Gruden, Kelley, etc etc want the job now? ...after one year. They screwed up firing Miles.
    Why did a well-known coach not want the LSU job? Hasn't that always been a elite job? Is it because of the pressure of winning?

If that's it, Alabama would never be able to hire anybody after Saban leaves. Can you imagine following Saban and being expected to win at least 11 games a year? And that's not counting the playoffs and NC game.

vCash
    Please keep Joe.. please

vCash
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/l...tics/72600318/

This caught my attention... 99.9% chance of bullshit, but I haven't seen a better theory as to why Alleva gave O such a ridiculous buyout.

vCash
    That's hilarious. They are stuck with Ed and Aleva for another year at least, maybe two. I, for one, will enjoy the ass stomping we give them in Death Valley next season in front of a half empty stadium.

Banned
    vCash
    At this point they may as well keep him and hope he recruits well. There's no easy way out.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/l...tics/72600318/

This caught my attention... 99.9% chance of bullshit, but I haven't seen a better theory as to why Alleva gave O such a ridiculous buyout.
    Lot of interesting stuff in there. Louisville basketball makes double what Kentucky basketball does $42 mill v $21 mill. That's shocking and also not gonna be accurate any longer after Pitino gone. What an idiot Pitino is to get fired/caught. Bet Kentucky was active in trying to get him out too. I could see some really ugly bad blood between those two programs going on behind the scenes. As far as with LSU I definitely think they wanted to save some money for awhile with Orgeron. I think they initially had a couple big names they went after and when they got turned down they went with the money saving play.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    ....and it's glorious!!

vCash
    Herman saw Texas as a better job obviously.

It depends on how Saban leaves Bama. If he retires, with a stocked cupboard, they'll have coaches knocking down the door. If they fire him for having a couple of season without a NC, yeah, I think that will turn off a lot coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Lot of interesting stuff in there. Louisville basketball makes double what Kentucky basketball does $42 mill v $21 mill. That's shocking and also not gonna be accurate any longer after Pitino gone. What an idiot Pitino is to get fired/caught. Bet Kentucky was active in trying to get him out too. I could see some really ugly bad blood between those two programs going on behind the scenes. As far as with LSU I definitely think they wanted to save some money for awhile with Orgeron. I think they initially had a couple big names they went after and when they got turned down they went with the money saving play.
    Smart play by UK except if Cal doesn't get hit by this FBI stuff then the FBI is just giving him a free pass. Cal is probably the worst offender in the basketball recruiting world.

vCash
    The only thing that concerns me is 0 going 4-8 (they will beat the confederates) and that Alleva tells Petrino to get his ass to Baton Rouge before he gets arrested.

Now that would be the smart move, but the last smart thing LSU did was hire Nick Saban and that was about 20 years ago.

We need LSU to go 6-6 because then they will be stuck with him. 0 at LSU is one of the best things to happen to MSU since massage parlors decided to provide delivery service to hotels throughout the southeast.

vCash
    MMDL broke Les and LSU... MSU and Troy about to break the TAF.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    So does LSU become #1 in the Chip Kelly sweepstakes or does their financial situation prevent it?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    So does LSU become #1 in the Chip Kelly sweepstakes or does their financial situation prevent it?
    $12 mill buyout for Orgeron right now. Unless Shaq pays for it LSU is stuck with O for a minute.