Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Ben Takes Hugh to task

vCash

Spirit Ben Takes Hugh to task

I didn't have anything else in my iTunes que this morning so I listened to about 20 mins of Talk of Champions on my way to work. Ben was talking about how sour the season had turned and he mentioned that the worst part about it is that Hugh Freeze isn't still there to own it. He went on to say Hugh is texting and calling every friend he has saying, "See, I told you this would happen if you fired me. Ross should have let me get through my personal issues and kept me". Ben went on to call him out and say that there is no better example of Hugh's delusion than how he is acting in Oxford right now. Said it's disrespectful to Matt Luke and everyone else.

I agree with Ben here and he's 100% right. It's crazy to think that through everything that has happened, that man is still not remorseful at all. He truly is a pos that I will root against forever. And vomit at the thought of any church in this state that let's that guy relaunch his preaching circuit. Disgusting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I didn't have anything else in my iTunes que this morning so I listened to about 20 mins of Talk of Champions on my way to work. Ben was talking about how sour the season had turned and he mentioned that the worst part about it is that Hugh Freeze isn't still there to own it. He went on to say Hugh is texting and calling every friend he has saying, "See, I told you this would happen if you fired me. Ross should have let me get through my personal issues and kept me". Ben went on to call him out and say that there is no better example of Hugh's delusion than how he is acting in Oxford right now. Said it's disrespectful to Matt Luke and everyone else.

I agree with Ben here and he's 100% right. It's crazy to think that through everything that has happened, that man is still not remorseful at all. He truly is a pos that I will root against forever. And vomit at the thought of any church in this state that let's that guy relaunch his preaching circuit. Disgusting.
    Bucky is clearly a sociopath.....very little conscience, manipulative, reckless behavior....use any means to claw his way to what he desires

vCash
    Good for Ben. He's about 2 years too late. But it's nice he finally came around.

vCash
    Is he still speaking in churches? Do tell...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post

Screw Ben and his cohorts. We were telling them that was the real Hugh all along, but they worshiped at his feet.

I relish their misery and pain for that very reason
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Yo, Ben, you shouldn't helped Hugh and OM cover shit up. You're part of what makes Hugh, Hugh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Yo, Ben, you shouldn't helped Hugh and OM cover shit up. You're part of what makes Hugh, Hugh.
    Yep, 100%
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Banned
    vCash
    Ole Miss media is just as bad (and complicit) as Hugh Freeze. The only reason they are turning against him now is because they have no choice. If they want to pump sunshine up fans' asses they have come down on Freeze. Don't be fooled by their bull. Garrett didn't have the balls or moral fiber to take on Hugh a year ago when it was well known what was happening.

What a load of garbage

vCash
    They enabled Freeze. My understanding is the people in the know knew what Freeze was and didn't care.

vCash
    It's only going to get worse Rebel / Black Bear / Landshark Nation.
    That "wilderness" that POS talked about is about to get much worse.
    Couldn't of happened to better bunch . And Hugh stick around Oxford and keep doing what you do. You are making a huge impact there. Keep destroying that program from the outside you already have from the inside.

vCash
    Hugh Freeze is a walking piece of human fecal matter.

Dick Cross saying on H2H yesterday that Freeze is lobbying for the Tennessee job HARD. And Matt said that's ridiculous b/c the NCAA is going to make him untouchable for years.

vCash
    My advice to all you RebelBearSharks

vCash
    Rebel media turning on Hugh Freeze after his sleaziness has been revealed is like if Goebbels had turned on Hitler after Hitler killed himself.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    It's only going to get worse Rebel / Black Bear / Landshark Nation.
    That "wilderness" that POS talked about is about to get much worse.
    Couldn't of happened to better bunch . And Hugh stick around Oxford and keep doing what you do. You are making a huge impact there. Keep destroying that program from the outside you already have from the inside.
    Can we stop with the idea that Freeze is at the center of this? Ole Miss in general is the real sleaze.....Hugh is just a piece of the machine, who happened to be able to coach. It's their whole culture that is the real problem. Shit their culture is what holds Mississippi back more than anything. I'm not talking about the race crap either, I'm talking about their total class warfare 'father' mentality, and attempting to screw everybody else except their small click.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    Can we stop with the idea that Freeze is at the center of this? Ole Miss in general is the real sleaze.....Hugh is just a piece of the machine, who happened to be able to coach. It's their whole culture that is the real problem. Shit their culture is what holds Mississippi back more than anything. I'm not talking about the race crap either, I'm talking about their total class warfare 'father' mentality, and attempting to screw everybody else except their small click.
    You had me, then when I got to "class warfare", you lost me.

vCash
    True, they probably even knew who he really was when they hired him, and they were in on the corruption all along. Ross seems like a good guy, professional guy, and many Rebs say he wanted Freeze gone last year but couldn't talk the "powers that be" into it.

The people that run that university know who he was, know what goes on, and don't want it any other way

vCash
    Danny Hugh wouldn't make that shit show of a team any better. Their problem is their shallow recruiting has caught up with them - they have 2 guys left off the 2013 class. 2 redshirt SR. We still have 4 guys from that class. They only have 11 from the 2014 class, we have 18 - many of whom are RS Jr's

vCash
    No one is saying OM isn't a POS place and hasn't been doing this for years.
    Freeze took it to whole different level..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Hugh Freeze is a walking piece of human fecal matter.

Dick Cross saying on H2H yesterday that Freeze is lobbying for the Tennessee job HARD. And Matt said that's ridiculous b/c the NCAA is going to make him untouchable for years.
    Can't believe that idiot still thinks he's going to come out of this without getting a show cause. 15 Level 1 violations, most of them while he was head coach. He takes narcissism to a new level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Danny Hugh wouldn't make that shit show of a team any better.
    I think it might have been a little better just because the original plan had to have been to bring in Longo to run Freeze told him to, not to install his own jr. high offense, which obviously became necessity during the summer. Still wouldn't have been pretty though.