Thread: On the Refs

vCash

On the Refs

I know we didn't lose that game because of the refs, but I thought we had moved past this shit. The target call was exactly the same type play that got one of our guys ejected this year. The noncall pass interference all game. The premature whistle on a turnover. I thought the SEC head office was supposed to be reviewing this stuff. Any chance we can at least make sure we never get those officials again?

Also, Auburn sure does push the boundaries. The snap clock just happened to screw up as soon as we went on offense, and Auburn's sound system was playing music while Fitz was lined up over center. They started playing the music until the ball was snapped once they noticed the noise was causing our oline problems.
    "until the next time you beat a frat guy unconscious, get stoned and think you're Peter Pan"

vCash
    Auburn is the 2nd dirtiest program in the sec.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnodawg View Post
    I know we didn't lose that game because of the refs, but I thought we had moved past this shit. The target call was exactly the same type play that got one of our guys ejected this year. The noncall pass interference all game. The premature whistle on a turnover. I thought the SEC head office was supposed to be reviewing this stuff. Any chance we can at least make sure we never get those officials again?

Also, Auburn sure does push the boundaries. The snap clock just happened to screw up as soon as we went on offense, and Auburn's sound system was playing music while Fitz was lined up over center. They started playing the music until the ball was snapped once they noticed the noise was causing our oline problems.
    Their stadium staff does things like that (allegedly ... I didn't notice it), but our video operators rarely replay a controversial play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Auburn is the 2nd dirtiest program in the sec.
    Yep my hate rankings have unm #1 auburn #2.

vCash
    The refs, the dj, the band holding the last note till the ball was snapped. The radios, elevators, the home cooking. They are the New England Patriots of the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep my hate rankings have unm #1 auburn #2.
    I feel slighted....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Yeah, you guys can say what you want that I call foul on the officials a lot but look at this twitter slow motion replay on the big Auburn run that setup their first TD and the throw from the end zone. What it shows you are three to four holds that should all have been called and they were “extremely” obvious as well.

https://twitter.com/wespitts/status/914259899797917698

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I feel slighted....
    LOL ... you be #3. Only because of AU (and Malzhahn) paying Cam $180K.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I feel slighted....
    Sorry Tusk but I would have to put lsu at #3. You?re not in the top 3 lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Yeah, you guys can say what you want that I call foul on the officials a lot but look at this twitter slow motion replay on the big Auburn run that setup their first TD and the throw from the end zone. What it shows you are three to four holds that should all have been called and they were “extremely” obvious as well.

Holy shit I knew it was bad but that really makes you wonder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Yeah, you guys can say what you want that I call foul on the officials a lot but look at this twitter slow motion replay on the big Auburn run that setup their first TD and the throw from the end zone. What it shows you are three to four holds that should all have been called and they were ?extremely? obvious as well.

Rewatched the game and at least 2 of our false starts we?re caused by them jumping into the neutral zone. There was also a third down when their left DE was almost in the backfield before the snap and no call and he pressured nick into an incompletion. Now they were better than us but that game could?ve been much closer with a little more even playing field.

vCash
    In regards to the music being played while we are over the ball, UGA did it last week too. I'm fine with us not being able to ring cowbells while our opponents are line up, but the SEC can't have allow this double standard.
    Happy Festivus