saw this on another board. It's a quote from one of the other SEC coaches. Sorta sums it up to me real well.

[I]"They're kind of boring schematically when you really watch them and break them down. They don't do a whole lot that concerns you. Mullen does a good job -- it's just not particularly creative. You'd play (Steve) Spurrier back in the day and he'd see something he'd like in the NFL on Sunday and you'd see it with him the following weekend. With Mullen, he kind of has his things he likes and that's what he does. There's no newness there."

That's why you hear the same thing from Dan every week. "We didn't execute well". And for the last 3 years "We're young" (even tho in 2015 we weren't young).

Not gonna out execute the upper tier defenses Dan. Especially recruiting OLs & WRs like we recruit them. When we had someone else calling plays in 2009 and 2010, I thought they did well with the much lesser offensive talent than we have now.

There's only so many ways to run bubble screens, hooks, curls, spots, trap plays, and QB draws (boy does he love the QB draw ... especially inside the 10 yd line). That's why 4 times a year our offenses show up and score 20 or less points (10 or less against Bama).

Now in Dan's defense some, our Defense didn't show up to play last 2 games at all either. There's no excuse for our safeties getting burned on so many trickery plays like we have in last 2 games.