Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEC Officiating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    He seems to be very bad news for MSU. Can MSU protest somehow? That Simmons caused fumble was so bad it shouldn't get swept under the rug.
    So, my natural next question is....how do we find out if a crew is reprimanded, suspended, or otherwise chastised? I'm sure there's a way. I just don't know the answer.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    The kid who should've been ejected for a late hit & targeting later had an INT too. It was the worst officiated game I've seen this year, and I've watched a lot of 3rd grade football this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The kid who should've been ejected for a late hit & targeting later had an INT too. It was the worst officiated game I've seen this year, and I've watched a lot of 3rd grade football this year.
    Matthews is their best secondary player. Had he been ejected passing would have been a lot easier.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    So, my natural next question is....how do we find out if a crew is reprimanded, suspended, or otherwise chastised? I'm sure there's a way. I just don't know the answer.
    Ask MSU media and Cohen if they protested that crew and ask them a bunch of times.

vCash
    I have no idea if refs get paid off in real life, but I wonder how closely theyre monitored. Do the sec and other conferences monitor refs financials?

vCash
    when the QB is in his own endzone the #1 responsibility of the umpire is to watch for holding in the endzone. what in the Hell was he watching? at the time the score was 21-10(should have been 21-14) with a safety and the ball back might have been a different game.--21-16 and the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    when the QB is in his own endzone the #1 responsibility of the umpire is to watch for holding in the endzone. what in the Hell was he watching? at the time the score was 21-10(should have been 21-14) with a safety and the ball back might have been a different game.--21-16 and the ball.
    And you have to wonder how those holding and PI non-call get in the heads of players. I know if I was being held like Simmons was all night, it would piss me off, but it has to demoralize you to an extent. No matter what you do you get held, and if you retaliate in some way you know you will probably get flagged. It's a lose-lose situation.

vCash
    Next year I want our band playing extended notes as the center for AU is over the ball until it's snapped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Next year I want our band playing extended notes as the center for AU is over the ball until it's snapped.
    Oh hell no, We will just ring our cowbells the entire game....

vCash
    I don't post much but wanted to weigh in here. Don't you guys know by now that the SEC doesn't intend for us to win vs conference contenders. 2014 was an exception, but only because Dak had us coming out hot and not to be denied and the media got aboard early.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Yep the TD we didn't get and the non-holding in the end zone would've made for a much closer game and if it gets to 21-16 with us receiving the ball anything can happen. I hate blaming officials, but dang they helped sway the momentum of the game and a much more competitive outcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullmutt View Post
    I don't post much but wanted to weigh in here. Don't you guys know by now that the SEC doesn't intend for us to win vs conference contenders. 2014 was an exception, but only because Dak had us coming out hot and not to be denied and the media got aboard early.
    You bring up an interesting theory. In your opinion, what do think is the chain of command (NCAA, sec, etc), how are the directives to said officials communicated, what are the refs compensation for cheating and how do think conspiracy is employed?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    You bring up an interesting theory. In your opinion, what do think is the chain of command (NCAA, sec, etc), how are the directives to said officials communicated, what are the refs compensation for cheating and how do think conspiracy is employed?
    Through the REC and YMDL**************

vCash
    Buffalo Wild Wings****

(Those bastards control everything!)

vCash
    I think it's prolly some combination of: MMDL (he is an alien reptile, you know), The REC (doin' werk), The Illuminati, The NWO, and The Federal Reserve...

No.

vCash
    I think it's prolly some combination of: MMDL (he is an alien reptile, you know), The REC (doin' werk), The Illuminati, The NWO, and The Federal Reserve...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TUSK again.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Oh hell no, We will just ring our cowbells the entire game....
    Auburn isn't worth losing our cowbells forever over. However I do propose we put on a Lil Jon concert during all over their offensive series.

vCash
    You leave Scott Hall and Kevin Nash out of this!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    You leave Scott Hall and Kevin Nash out of this!
    I was wonderin' if that association was gonna be made... nice!

No.

vCash
    I was wonderin' if that association was gonna be made... nice!
    Wolfpack....
    cautiously optimistic