Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are at 3-2......

vCash

We are at 3-2......

Headed in thought we would be 2-3. On to the next one.

vCash
    We aren?t upper echelon of the sec. We are a decent to good team though. We?ll win till bama comes to town

vCash
    I really have no idea what makes you all think that. Guys, LSU is getting worked by Troy -- they are awful. We have toss-ups with Kentucky and A&M before we ever get to Bama. I hope we're 6-3 at that point.

I honestly didn't expect to win any of these three -- so LSU was gravy, but I honestly would never have guessed we wouldn't even be competitive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We aren?t upper echelon of the sec. We are a decent to good team though. We?ll win till bama comes to town
    Yep and after that hopefully

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    I really have no idea what makes you all think that. Guys, LSU is getting worked by Troy -- they are awful. We have toss-ups with Kentucky and A&M before we ever get to Bama. I hope we're 6-3 at that point.

I honestly didn't expect to win any of these three -- so LSU was gravy, but I honestly would never have guessed we wouldn't even be competitive.
    UK wont beat us. Book it.

vCash
    If we go better than 6-6 Mullen has done a hell of a job this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If we go better than 6-6 Mullen has done a hell of a job this year.
    If we lose more than 3 we arent very good

vCash
    I'm not sure we win another SEC game. Maybe one or two at best. We're not a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If we lose more than 3 we arent very good
    Really? So 9-3 is your floor is it? I suggest you look at how many 9 win seasons we have had and when they occurred.

vCash
    3-2 at this point with our schedule is ok. We will be fine
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'm not sure we win another SEC game. Maybe one or two at best. We're not a good team.
    TAMU, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Ole Miss are worse than us.

We'll lose to Bama and Arkansas on the road could be trouble. Other than that it looks good. That what feels wierd about getting killed 80-13 the last two weeks.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Really? So 9-3 is your floor is it? I suggest you look at how many 9 win seasons we have had and when they occurred.
    If we lose to BYU, UK, OM, A&M, or Arky we got problems. BYU isnt very good and none of the others can stop the run. How many 9 win seasons we have has nothing to do with that

vCash
    Someone said earlier this week that this team and the 2012 team could end up a lot alike - beat some shitty teams, get blown out in loses, and win 8 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Someone said earlier this week that this team and the 2012 team could end up a lot alike - beat some shitty teams, get blown out in loses, and win 8 games.
    This team would beat the 2012 team. That team was soft as charmin

vCash
    On the surface 3-2 seems good. When you dig into the details it gets a bit concerning. It's one thing to get beat by better teams.'it is another to look totally unprepared and completely incompetent. Everyone from the HC down to the cleaning lady needs to do some soul searching this off week. Here's to hoping we get the lead out and go on a run!

vCash
    I’m thinking 7-5 with an outside shot st 8-4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    On the surface 3-2 seems good. When you dig into the details it gets a bit concerning. It's one thing to get beat by better teams.'it is another to look totally unprepared and completely incompetent. Everyone from the HC down to the cleaning lady needs to do some soul searching this off week. Here's to hoping we get the lead out and go on a run!
    We only face 1 team in the same ballpark as our last 2 opponents. I think we can beat anyone but bama on our remaining schefulr.

vCash
    If we lose to BYU, UK, OM, A&M, or Arky we got problems. BYU isnt very good and none of the others can stop the run. How many 9 win seasons we have has nothing to do with that
    Your last sentence is why MSU has never been able to get ahead. You judge progress by what You have done in the past. If you judge it by the top echelon, if you aren't in it, then you will almost never be a success. You have to establish on a base to assault the top echelon. We are doing that. It's about the lows, not about the highs. If you improve the lows, the highs will eventually take care of themselves.

vCash
    I agree but our preparation these last two weeks concerns me deeply

vCash
    This team would beat the 2012 team. That team was soft as charmin
    Yep