Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Patterson 6' 2" and 230?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    I don?t know about that. Basically they mooch food and alcohol off everybody. They said the wife wraps food up in her purse to take home after the game
    Gross.... I just cannot even imagine how shea shea paid for that private high school in Florida. There is NO WAY. UNLESS taco Bell paved the way...

Banned
    vCash
    The few times I've watched Shea, he made some good scrambles and looked to have good speed but I've also seen a couple of times where defenders bring him down with just a one handed grab to the ankle while on the ground. he goes down really easy.

quality posts about his parents, LOL. moochers. . would enjoy watching them interact with the grove crowd. I'm sure the grove crowd "enjoys" their company and have been instructed to tolerate it. too funny. that's the price you pay for your shenanigans though you ole miss bitches. would like to see some more of his Dad's tweets too, good shit.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    I don?t know about that. Basically they mooch food and alcohol off everybody. They said the wife wraps food up in her purse to take home after the game
    I just LOL!! I could totally see those two fat asses doing just what you said!! When I saw them I spewed beer everywhere!! Lets just say they didn't look the part! HAHA

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonwhitedawg3ddd View Post
    I just LOL!! I could totally see those two fat asses doing just what you said!! When I saw them I spewed beer everywhere!! Lets just say they didn't look the part! HAHA
    anybody got any pics?

vCash
    I was in shock. Watch the re-runs. Dad standing up mom sitting. They tell who they are.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Holy crap! That's the first time I had ever seen them. I bet they fit in at the grove about like a turd in a punch bowl. I couldn't get over that. I guess they hide them out when playing at home. Couldn't hide them on the road.
    HAHA!! funny as post!!

vCash
    Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves attacking that boy's parents. They were just part of Hugh's "heppin hands" program. He did it because of all the love he has in his heart for people around the world, especially big grown boys who play football well. ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Oh absolutely! I was a 6'1" 205 defensive tackle in the program my senior year in high school back in the early 80s I was actually about 5'10" and 165. I'd say what they list him at is pretty accurate.*********
    6-1, 180 WR checking in, here...

reality - 5-11, 157....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17