Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell: Nick's Gonna Pitch a Shutout This Weekend

vCash

Buy/Sell: Nick's Gonna Pitch a Shutout This Weekend

in remembrance of 2015

vCash
    Buy. They will play a lot better defense than Cal.

vCash
    Sell. Ole Miss will play Bama better than us.

They'll give up more points than us but also score 17 or so points.

We'll score 6 vs Bama.

We will beat OM but they are better built to score on Bama than us.

vCash
    I'd sell if they had a competent OC. With several weeks of film on Longo's pee-wee offense available, I'm buying.

vCash
    I'd love for Saban to keep the starters in the entire game and just crush om like a roach. He usually shows mercy in the second half but after the the BS Freeze started I hope he punishes them.

vCash
    Sell-Ole Miss will lead for 2 quarters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

We'll score 6 vs Bama.

Unless Longo changed his philosophy over night, they only run 5-6 plays a game. Their WR run routes to a spot (Bama will eat that up and jam their receivers to miss the open spots). I think the score will be similar to last week’s Bama Vandy game only something like 52-7. Bama may get 350 rushing yards on OM defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Unless Longo changed his philosophy over night, they only run 5-6 plays a game. Their WR run routes to a spot (Bama will eat that up and jam their receivers to miss the open spots). I think the score will be similar to last week’s Bama Vandy game only something like 52-7. Bama may get 350 rushing yards on OM defense.
    I think Scarborough alone will go for over 250.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Sell-Ole Miss will lead for 2 quarters.
    So let me make sure I understand. A team that scored only 16 pts against Cal is going to lead Bama in T-Town for 2 qtrs. Yea .. right!

Ole Miss scores 10 or less ... unless Saban eases up cause he feels bad for Luke.

And to add something else ... we ain't beating Bama this year or next either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

We'll score 6 vs Bama.

Ahh ... since we're in Starkville we have a remote chance of scoring maybe 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    So let me make sure I understand. A team that scored only 16 pts against Cal is going to lead Bama in T-Town for 2 qtrs. Yea .. right!

Ole Miss scores 10 or less ... unless Saban eases up cause he feels bad for Luke.

And to add something else ... we ain't beating Bama this year or next either.
    Lol...You mad? Ole Miss has the talent to actually beat Bama let alone lead. If Ole Miss has the same mentality as the past 3 years it will be a game. It's only our players and coaches that are afraid of Bama.

vCash
    Lol...You mad? Ole Miss has the talent to actually beat Bama let alone lead. If Ole Miss has the same mentality as the past 3 years it will be a game. It's only our players and coaches that are afraid of Bama.
    Bruh, that talent is long gone. They took a pay cut to go to the NFL.

vCash
    Naw man ... I'm not mad. Laughing is more like it. And, no matter what you want to say about him, if Freeze were there I might agree with you. Freeze loves to draw up game plans to try to set up explosive plays when he's the underdog. And he did a good job of it.

I just wish Dan had the same mentality when he's really the inferior opponent. Dan has his Florida spread offense (when FL was really the superior opponent to almost everyone they played) and if it doesn't work, it's because our offense didn't execute "at a high level". I'm trying to figure out how many teams do execute at a high level against teams like Bama. I wish Dan would do some brilliant offensive coordinator stuff with game planning before games against exceptionally strong defenses. I ain't holding my breath any longer hoping he'll learn to do that.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 09-29-2017 at 02:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spudd21 View Post
    I think Scarborough alone will go for over 250.
    If he's given the chance, I say he would eclipse 250 easy against them. He won't be given the chance though, but 350 will be given the chance. I don't think the cheaters will stand a chance after the opening kickoff, and Shae Shae better have eyes in the back of his head.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Naw man ... I'm not mad. Laughing is more like it. And, no matter what you want to say about him, if Freeze were there I might agree with you. Freeze loves to draw up game plans to try to set up explosive plays when he's the underdog. And he did a good job of it.

I just wish Dan had the same mentality when he's really the inferior opponent. Dan has his Florida spread offense (when FL was really the superior opponent to almost everyone they played) and if it doesn't work, it's because our offense didn't execute "at a high level". I'm trying to figure out how many teams do execute at a high level against teams like Bama. I wish Dan would do some brilliant offensive coordinator stuff with game planning before games against exceptionally strong defenses. I ain't holding my breath any longer hoping he'll learn to do that.
    Agreed

vCash
    Ole Miss has the talent to actually beat Bama let alone lead.
    Day ain't over yet, but I suspect this will be the oddest thing I see all day.

49-13

vCash
    I think the score will be whatever bama wants it to be. unm may get a td or fg against bamas scout team in second half

vCash
    no.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    no.
    I guess they didn't the last 2 out of 3 years either, huh?

vCash
    I don't think Bammer will have as many rushing yards as they did vs Vandy (~500), but they better have a bunch...

And I don't think anyone will get 250+ (unless they break off multiple long runs)... Way too much depth at the position (5-6 guys sharing the ball)...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17