Thread: The difference in the Hugh's

vCash

The difference in the Hugh's

Hefner gave scantily clad women jobs and it made them famous. Freeze gave scantily clad women jobs and it made him infamous.

vCash
    Boom.

vCash
    Beast, you know when most people die, folks say there in a better place, not Hugh H.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Beast, you know when most people die, folks say there in a better place, not Hugh H.
    Well that depends where he lands after Xenu blows up the Volcano. I'll ask Tom Cruise or Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Well that depends where he lands after Xenu blows up the Volcano. I'll ask Tom Cruise or Mullen.
    There's a religion that blows up volcanos?

I'm in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    There's a religion that blows up volcanos?

I'm in.
    Yep. Leah Remini is not a fan

vCash
    Hefner gave scantily clad women jobs and it made them famous. Freeze gave scantily clad women jobs and it made him infamous.

vCash
    I'll ask em if they come outta the closet...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

vCash
    Not saying yes or no but there is exactly zero people on the Earth that knows God's decision on Hugh H. Salvation is a wonderful thing and no one knows what is in a person's heart.

vCash
    You left something out. One of them is a two face hypocrite and they other was not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Not saying yes or no but there is exactly zero people on the Earth that knows God's decision on Hugh H. Salvation is a wonderful thing and no one knows what is in a person's heart.
    This. It's amazing how people think Christianity makes them supervisors for God. God is the judge, not any man regardless of your belief

vCash
    I am a christian and will say so anywhere. God knows whats in your heart and he is a loving and just God. That is why I don't believe anyone religion has an monopoly on him. He loves everyone.

To be honest if us Christians were to read the sermon on the mound and the beatitudes most would learn that they are not very good Christians. I am not a very good christian.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I am a christian and will say so anywhere. God knows whats in your heart and he is a loving and just God. That is why I don't believe anyone religion has an monopoly on him. He loves everyone.

To be honest if us Christians were to read the sermon on the mound and the beatitudes most would learn that they are not very good Christians. I am not a very good christian.
    I applaud you sir

vCash
    Some people seem to always miss the joke.

vCash
    Well, to be fair, the good book does also say something about knowing someone by their fruit.

Nobody's perfect, and I'm living proof of that. Hell, I'm an idiot most of the time....so I don't get into the business of criticizing how others live. But none of us are out there preaching and baptizing people. He put himself on a pedestal and set himself apart. Yes, his salvation is between him and God, but there would still be evidence of it. There's a difference between judging and inspecting fruit.

vCash
    How did a thread with a joke to lighten the mood turn in to a religious discussion? Buncha heathens

vCash
    Some people seem to always miss the joke.
    Just reread it and it went straight over my head. I am usually not that slow. I guess I need to drink more coffee.

vCash
    I'm not judging, but common sense discernment says Hefner is probably roasting...literally.