Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone please tell me who this stingray guy is?

vCash

Can someone please tell me who this stingray guy is?

Moo u. Is he really a state fan where is he from? I suspect Alabama.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    is this 2014?**

vCash
    He is actually a Bama graduate but a State fan. Go figure.

vCash
    He is an alabama graduate with a sports communication degree. He has latched onto Mississippi State to display his shtick in hope of getting into sports radio. Alabama already has so many YouTube/twitter/Finbaum personalities, he had to latch on somewhere to gain an audience. We have fell for it hook line and sinker.

My crazy theory anyway.....

vCash
    Diffidently has the face and body for radio.

vCash
    Don't be a hater. Did he smash your girl or something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Yeah, talk about a twist of fate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    And lives in Tuscaloosa.

vCash
    Stingray's grandfather passed away the day of the LSU game. I'm not gonna pile on. He is what he is.

vCash
    Hey he's harmless, if they make fun of us because of that, I feel sorry for 'em! They don't know about our achievements and about our alumni and their achievements. Hartley and Melia Pevey, John Grisham, Dr. Clyde Q. Sheeley, John C Stennis, G.V. 'Sony' Montgomery, Richard Adkerson, Will Clark, Raphael Palmero, Del Unser, Fred Carl and so many others!
    Don't let Stingray bother you, just be proud of your MSU heritage! Hail State!

vCash
    And you know, the more I think about, how pretty were any of you mucks when ya'll came to State as a freshman? I bet most of ya'll were skinny, pimply faced punks, who thought they were the studs of their pledge class (like I did). People are gonna make fun of us , we ring Cowbells, we are a cow college, but rivals make fun of all other colleges, it's part of the deal!
    No sense in making fun of Stingray, we all have our weaknesses.

vCash
    We live in the age of internet personalities and Youtube stars.....whether that's good, or bad, I'm not sure....

vCash
    Starkville QB Club or some club there had him there at a meeting with Andy Cannizaro last week. He is an Alabama plant and a total embarrassment and simply reinforces the false image that people have of State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    And you know, the more I think about, how pretty were any of you mucks when ya'll came to State as a freshman? I bet most of ya'll were skinny, pimply faced punks, who thought they were the studs of their pledge class (like I did). People are gonna make fun of us , we ring Cowbells, we are a cow college, but rivals make fun of all other colleges, it's part of the deal!
    No sense in making fun of Stingray, we all have our weaknesses.
    I was 6" 2" 220 pounds rock hard Marine Corp Veteran.

vCash
    Steven Ray's (Stingray) grandparents were friends with Rev. Sylvester Croom, Sr. When his son got the MSU HC coaching job, Stingray said he wanted to support him and hoped he did well at MSU. Stingray became to really like Starkvegas and MSU and had planned to enroll at MSU and major in Meterology at MSU, but a family illness changed his plans, and he enrolled at Bama. He lives in Tuscaloosa, and he was a Bama supporter prior to the coaching change at MSU. apparently. His grandparents were big Bama fans.

http://gridironnow.com/stingray-miss...ate-super-fan/

vCash
    He doesn't bother me a bit and I've heard he is nice as can be. His love for Mississippi State appears to be genuine and despite some serious cyber bullying he continues to do his thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Starkville QB Club or some club there had him there at a meeting with Andy Cannizaro last week. He is an Alabama plant and a total embarrassment and simply reinforces the false image that people have of State

Yeah, he is from Alabama, but I wouldn't call him an Alabama plant. So what do you want done about him being a supporter? It doesn't appear the MSU administration or athletic department see this as an issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    He doesn't bother me a bit and I've heard he is nice as can be. His love for Mississippi State appears to be genuine and despite some serious cyber bullying he continues to do his thing.
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Moo u. Is he really a state fan where is he from? I suspect Alabama.

Yes he is an avid MSU supporter. Well you have one thing right. He is from Alabama.

vCash
    i love watching stingray 's videos. I will take him any day over Phyllis or xenareb.