Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Four College Basketball Coaches Arrested

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    absolutely Mustapha. Wasnt he supposed to visit us but committed to Auburn on his visit to them?
    Yep. And the nucleus of the South Carolina Final Four team was recruited by that Ok State assistant Evans who was named. He recruited Thornwell, Dozier, and Notice. Will they have to forfeit their Final Four season?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Notice wasn't highly sought after though. He was barely a 3 star. The other two were in-state kids so not that unbelievable.
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 09-26-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    No Signature

vCash
    My ole miss friends seem to think Malik's recruitment will raise an eyebrow or two.

vCash
    yea him being from Mississippi and his dad played here...that is VERY suspicious.****

vCash
    So is it just Adidas or are others involved? I find it hard to believe others aren't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    My ole miss friends seem to think Malik's recruitment will raise an eyebrow or two.
    Yep and he ended up at Adidas power house Kansas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    So is it just Adidas or are others involved? I find it hard to believe others aren't.
    USC, Arizona, and South Carolina are all Nike schools. But IMO, their crap is worse because those coaches were funneling kids to agents and shoe companies. The Adidas involvement is dealing with funneling a player to Louisville.

vCash
    The Auburn case is worst of all. Person is facing 80 years. They are an Under Armour school.

vCash
    We weren't named in the investigation, so should we assume we're in the clear?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I posted a link in this thread from Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Mike_Sands/statu...56119021420546
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 09-26-2017 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I would think we would be okay as long as we didn’t have ties to any of those asshats named in the indictment. I think the teams that will get hammered from this are as follows: Louisville (they may get the DP), Arizona (I think some things will come to light in their current recruiting class that flattens them), USC (they will be screwed), and Auburn (Person did a whole lot of shit and they have tons on him - no way he doesn’t roll on Pearl facing 80 years). Most of the others who are listed are agents, advisors, or shoe execs that have no ties to us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I would think we would be okay as long as we didn’t have ties to any of those asshats named in the indictment. I think the teams that will get hammered from this are as follows: Louisville (they may get the DP), Arizona (I think some things will come to light in their current recruiting class that flattens them), USC (they will be screwed), and Auburn (Person did a whole lot of shit and they have tons on him - no way he doesn’t roll on Pearl facing 80 years). Most of the others who are listed are agents, advisors, or shoe execs that have no ties to us.
    although there is this....http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...-investigation

Could other charges be forthcoming against other programs and individuals?
    Yes. The investigation is "ongoing," and the phone number for a tip line was given out at Tuesday's news conference for anyone who wants to come forward with information.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    That sounds like this is all we have but if anybody else has any info we sure will listen. Who wants to bet OM fans have already called no less than 100 times. "That damn Howland came to MSU & they just started getting good players. Can't be legal you see how they did OM when Freeze did it. Lock em up."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    That sounds like this is all we have but if anybody else has any info we sure will listen. Who wants to bet OM fans have already called no less than 100 times. "That damn Howland came to MSU & they just started getting good players. Can't be legal you see how they did OM when Freeze did it. Lock em up."
    GUARANTEE you this is happening!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Yeah, agreed. But they already have what they need to send a messsge. Do they want to bring down the entire sport? Surely they understand by doing that they will get lodged into a rathole. Unlike the NCAA, they actually need indisputable evidence a crime occurred.

vCash
    Every school in the country will have crazies calling them n their rival.

vCash
    Interesting to note they started this investigation in 2015 when Adidas took some major schools from Nike. If this was done at the behest of Nike our system is more corrupt then we could ever realize.

vCash
    I posted a link in this thread from Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Mike_Sands/statu...56119021420546
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    This is what surprises me if the FBI had not at least taken a cursory look at Umiss. Remember the fight between Tunsil and Lindsey Miller, what was it about? Miller went straight to the press and said he was trying to keep Tunsil away from an agent or agents, and then Tunsil and he got sideways about it. Then Hugh said Miller was a lady beater, but the fact that Miller started mentioning agents and money in the press should've been investigated. Maybe it was and that's why much of the Tunsil stuff was left alone by the NCAA. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Interesting Merl Code has just took the position at Adidas from NIKE... who has NIKE clothing?????

Ole Miss Apparel and University of Mississippi Merchandise at the ultimate Rebels fan store. ... Ole Miss Rebels Nike Custom Replica Football Jersey - Red. Interesting, I think NOT.....

vCash
    GUARANTEE you this is happening!
    Oh yeah, the Bear trolls are relentless on Twitter trying to connect us to this. But of course there’s no evidence so consider the source...