Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funk U Paul Finebaum

vCash

Funk U Paul Finebaum

So sick of this Dan wants to leave MSU crap. Just bc you don't like S'vegas, doesn't mean Dan doesn't. Screw you

vCash
    Don't worry about it- he's a moron. We know the truth- if Dan really wanted out of here so bad- he would have left by now. We pay well relative to the rest of the country. We're a consistent program and I think we're starting to take the next step from a 6-8 win team to a 8-10 win team consistently based on our recruiting.

And to me, honestly it's a moot point whether a coach likes Starkville or not. Saban doesn't live in Tuscaloosa year round- does that mean he hates Tuscaloosa? With today's technology a coach can have more than one home- like Saban. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan spends more time in Starkville than Saban does in Tuscaloosa unless Dan has some other vacation home I am unaware of but I would think if that was the case I would have heard of it by now in year nine or whatever it is.

vCash
    The next time Dan is on the show he could set Paul straight... if he wanted to.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 09-27-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Yeah these guys don't make 20k a year. They're wealthy enough to have vacation homes anywhere they want and can travel anywhere in the world they want. Small towns are a great place to raise a family and with the kind of money Dan and these coaches make they can live the small town life and jet set too.

vCash
    To be honest, there's nothing else appealing about Tuscaloosa outside of the university.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    To be honest, there's nothing else appealing about Tuscaloosa outside of the university.
    True that. I get over there on business some and there's nothing exciting there. Sorry Tusk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    The next tDan is on the show he could set Paul straight... if he wanted to.
    Correct

vCash
    What did that SOB say this time?

vCash

Lightbulb

BUT... Did you catch the tid bit of information at 5:40 pm.....
    He said that he heard another news commentator state TODAY...
    That the NCAA told the FBI about the illegal issues, that the NCAA found while investigating other issues, BUT that they could not/do not have the authority investigate what they found..... (paraphrased)

WOW!!!! IF this is true/correct OM look out..... it is coming.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-27-2017 at 06:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    BUT... Did you catch the tid bit of information at 5:40 pm.....
    He said that he heard another news commentator state TODAY...
    That the NCAA told the FBI about the illegal issues, that the NCAA found while investigating other issues, BUT that they could not/do not have the authority investigate what they found..... (paraphrased)

WOW!!!! IF this is true/correct OM look out..... it is coming.....
    Nice.

vCash
    PF being the "voice" of the SEC is a travesty.. it's amazing that life blood of that show are the callers.. that's how bad it is
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 09-27-2017 at 07:48 PM.

vCash
    If I am not mistaken, when I picked up my tailgate trailer in GA 3 years ago, the company told me about Dan having a lake house near their factory. The only reason they told me that was because I wanted maroon as a color and it was for MSU. Good for Coach Dan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Don't worry about it- he's a moron. We know the truth- if Dan really wanted out of here so bad- he would have left by now. We pay well relative to the rest of the country. We're a consistent program and I think we're starting to take the next step from a 6-8 win team to a 8-10 win team consistently based on our recruiting.

And to me, honestly it's a moot point whether a coach likes Starkville or not. Saban doesn't live in Tuscaloosa year round- does that mean he hates Tuscaloosa? With today's technology a coach can have more than one home- like Saban. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan spends more time in Starkville than Saban does in Tuscaloosa unless Dan has some other vacation home I am unaware of but I would think if that was the case I would have heard of it by now in year nine or whatever it is.
    Dan's probably there yearround since he has school-age kids, and I seem to remember he's into kids' sports too. Saban doesn't have any young kids.

vCash
    Yea he has a lake house in Georgia. A large number of coaches all have property on that lake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post
    Yea he has a lake house in Georgia. A large number of coaches all have property on that lake.
    Freezus has one also

vCash
    Is that in far Northeast Georgia? Around Sky Valley? Fran Tarkenton also has a presence there, but I think it's across the line in North Carolina.

vCash
    A bunch of coaches and families have properties on that same lake? That's kinda weird..

vCash
    South of Athens. Pretty sure they are all on Lake Oconee right around Reynolds Plantation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    PF being the "voice" of the SEC is a travesty.. it's amazing that live blood of that show are the callers.. that's how bad it is
    It should have been Scott McKinney, he's so much more qualified.****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Is that in far Northeast Georgia? Around Sky Valley? Fran Tarkenton also has a presence there, but I think it's across the line in North Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    A bunch of coaches and families have properties on that same lake? That's kinda weird..
    South of Athens. Pretty sure they are all on Lake Oconee right around Reynolds Plantation.
    Saban's place was on Lake Rabun, near Tallulah Falls in the far NE corner of GA. I think he either sold it or has it for sale. Ive heard he has a place on Logan Martin too. Richt, Mullen, and a couple of others are on Lake Oconee at Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Ga. There is a Ritz-Carlton there too, so I'm sure the wives like the spa and the fine dining there.