Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm an idiot and have been Banned and do not represent MSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post
    This is written to those who find fault with those who kneel and not to any one person. IF it is not you, then you can skip this post.

Look around you at the next football game when our national anthem is being played. Folks are sitting. Folks are drunk and staggering around. Folks are chatting with their neighbors.

Do you run over and yell "you are dead to me" at them?

Most soldiers are happy they came home. They fought so the people of the USA will continue to have the right to stand when the national Anthem is played and the right to not stand if they want.

Have you considered football games are not "National events" When I was stationed at Ft Lewis, and Ft Sam Houston and at Ft Bragg, we had on post movie houses. They played the National Anthem before the movies and we all stood at attention. When we went downtown (Off post) they didn't play the Anthem and we didn't miss it, or stand in protest when they chose to not play it.

There is no law that says we must paly the anthem at ball games. Soldiers fought to assure we can live free of such laws.

There are more important things for us to worry about other then this. By this time tomorrow, we could be in a nuclear war with N. Korea. If we want to discuss anything patriotic, let's talk about how we plan on telling our kids good by in the moments before we see if our missile defense systems work at 100% effectiveness are we survive, or at 98% and find a nuclear cloud coming a us.

We could also worry about china or Russia jumping in, because all bets are off.

Excuse me. I fell off topic

Have a good night. Hug your kids before they go to bed.
    Hey I stood at attention many a night at Ricks Lounge and the Bottoms up Club. Airborne

vCash
    I'm going to bed. I'm gonna read over every thing in the morning and anyone who spits ill will against a former or msu player might be banned for life. I'm tired of this shit you simple idiots want to talk politics you take it to the politics board. If you don't have access. Ask for it unless you are liverpool.

vCash
    Ban extended from 1 month to 3.