Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm an idiot and have been Banned and do not represent MSU

vCash

I'm an idiot and have been Banned and do not represent MSU

vCash
    Why? Was kept separate from the national anthem.

vCash
    Jesus H. Christ, what is it with you small minded people?

Do I agree with it? No!

Would I not stand for the national anthem? No!

Those who do not wish to do so are perfectly within their rights as Americans to stand, kneel, pick their nose, whatever the 17 they want to do during the national anthem.

Not to mention, 95% of the response and continuation of this non-issue is on the head of our esteemed President, who has provoked this NON-ISSUE by publicly tweeting about it. Shouldn't he have better, more important things to be talking about publicly? Honestly, I am more appalled by his statements than I am of those who choose to sit (dubmass Kaepernick included).

Again, I am an American and until my dying day will stand for the national anthem. My desire and freedom to do so also applies to those who wish to sit, kneel, sing off key, etc. Who am I to tell them what they should do during the anthem?

All of this BS is a complete NON-ISSUE.

vCash
    You seem like a moron. No offense. Just an observation of your messageboard persona.

Sorry, but attacks on Dak's character without any basis pisses me off.

vCash
    My ONLY post on this will be this:

It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation for Dak.

Don't stand and then you are disrespecting America.

Stand and then you could potentially cause problems with the teammates that you are trying to lead.

I just wish this crap would pass so I could watch football again without politics being drug into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I just wish this crap would pass so I could watch football again without politics being drug into it.
    On this point, the participants and media have made you 'uncomfortable'. Take it for what it is.

vCash
    Dak's handled this as well as anyone could. Don't be a dummy.

vCash
    I think we should lock this one.

vCash
    Go find another team to foot for. Dak has done more for this university than most of us ever will.

vCash

vCash

You're an idiot

Dak has made his stance on this issue clear. As Jerry Jones said this was a moment of prayer to show unity to which the whole team promptly stood up for the national anthem. And guess what? Dak was so into the national anthem he was moved to tears as he sang along.

You've come to the wrong place if you want to shit on Dak. Get bent.

P.S. I'm as Conservative as you can get

vCash
    First of all, it was before the national anthem. They immediately got up, went to the sideline and stood in recognition of the flag and the national anthem.

Second of all, regardless of your stance on the issue, it is within their rights as United States citizens to do this. I don't agree with it one bit and I will always stand in honor of the flag. I have a cousin who has done 3 tours and will always stand in honor of those who have served, however, it is within their first ammendament rights. I've talked to my cousin about it multiple times and he feels the exact same way. I have a lot of respect for Jerry and the rest of the organization for the way they handled that tonight

Last but not least, coming on here and attacking a guy's character has absolutely no place here especially when you don't your research and it's a guy who has done nothing but great things for our athletic programs/universities. I hope the moderators agree with me when I say please take that somewhere else. I and I feel many others will agree with me when I say I have no desire to see that here.

vCash
    Daks a standup guy. He said he would not kneel during the anthem and he didn't. This was a moment of prayer before the anthem. They stood for the anthem.

vCash
    this idiocy needs to be deleted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Agreed. Completely asanine post.

Banned
    vCash
    Mobile Bay has never been a dawg. GDit mods do your job. This isn't his first rodeo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Agreed.

vCash
    No kidding. Please delete this.

vCash
    This is written to those who find fault with those who kneel and not to any one person. IF it is not you, then you can skip this post.

Look around you at the next football game when our national anthem is being played. Folks are sitting. Folks are drunk and staggering around. Folks are chatting with their neighbors.

Do you run over and yell "you are dead to me" at them?

Most soldiers are happy they came home. They fought so the people of the USA will continue to have the right to stand when the national Anthem is played and the right to not stand if they want.

Have you considered football games are not "National events" When I was stationed at Ft Lewis, and Ft Sam Houston and at Ft Bragg, we had on post movie houses. They played the National Anthem before the movies and we all stood at attention. When we went downtown (Off post) they didn't play the Anthem and we didn't miss it, or stand in protest when they chose to not play it.

There is no law that says we must paly the anthem at ball games. Soldiers fought to assure we can live free of such laws.

There are more important things for us to worry about other then this. By this time tomorrow, we could be in a nuclear war with N. Korea. If we want to discuss anything patriotic, let's talk about how we plan on telling our kids good by in the moments before we see if our missile defense systems work at 100% effectiveness are we survive, or at 98% and find a nuclear cloud coming a us.

We could also worry about china or Russia jumping in, because all bets are off.

Excuse me. I fell off topic

Have a good night. Hug your kids before they go to bed.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    Mobile Bay has never been a dawg. GDit mods do your job. This isn't his first rodeo.
    Yea no State fan would ever post this especially since the Cowboys did this before the anthem even started. Cowboys made a prayer of unity and then stood and respected the anthem and flag. They accomplished respecting both sides of this debate. Not sure there's another team that did it better and Dak is the leader of the Cowboys.