Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebel Rags motions start today

vCash
    They claim they can connect all the dots of collusion they claim they have against Mullen, Leo and Kobe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Yep, claims it hurt their business. Unless they are false reporting to the IRS, I guarantee their sales have not gone down
    Might be interesting to note that a certain 'homer' purchased a PLANE, in late 2016. Must not be doing to bad.

Has anyone ever looked at a silver looking tag on the collegiate clothing? There are royalties paid to the schools by the supplier. The supplier could be told that this business is no longer an approved dealer/store to carry said merchandise. I assure you that there is a paper trail for this business. All public information. Haha
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-26-2017 at 05:37 AM.

vCash
    They won't be able to redact phone records this time. Maybe they should be thought this thing through.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    They won't be able to redact phone records this time. Maybe they should be thought this thing through.
    I am not so sure they want some of these phone records.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-26-2017 at 07:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    They are playing with fire in my opinion. Nothing will come out of this that the NCAA will look fondly on, and State's already got a pass on the players in question. That's been established, yet they're still going forward with it? So why? It's not to win money from a couple of college students. The only reason they could possibly be pursuing this case, at this juncture, is if they're seeking to embarrass the NCAA for letting kids skate. They're trying to turn this into a news story, but the only ones who really care anymore are their own regular mouth pieces.
    Two scenarios: 1)They still think that by discrediting part of the case they can sink it all. It's a desperate ploy that's not going to work. I think it's going to make things much worse for them actually. 2) They already know it's going to be really, really bad so they aren't really worried about making it worse (in all honesty to me this is the only way you can explain how they have handled this that makes sense). The objective is to turn MSU into the villain and rile up their fans and donors enough so that they won't stop coming to games and stop throwing money at them during what's coming. It could be a combination of both of those.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 09-26-2017 at 08:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I am not so sure they want some of these phone records.
    The defendants will want it, and they will be entitled to it, especially since the NCAA has gone out of its way to prove that coaches were in contact with Terry Warren during big recruiting weekends.

That's what I was referring to. Leo and Kobe's attorneys are going to subpoena phone records, and those won't be redacted. They will go after text messages too if they can get them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Two scenarios: 1)They still think that by discrediting part of the case they can sink it all. It's a desperate ploy that's not going to work. I think it's going to make things much worse for them actually. 2) They already know it's going to be really, really bad so they aren't really worried about making it worse (in all honesty to me this is the only way you can explain how they have handled this that makes sense). The objective is to turn MSU into the villain and rile up their fans and donors enough so that they won't stop coming to games and stop throwing money at them during what's coming. It could be a combination of both of those.
    I think there is a third option that ties to your second scenario; that is that they plan to go scorched earth and try to burn us to the ground with them. You can bet for sure these wackjobs are going to come at us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I think there is a third option that ties to your second scenario; that is that they plan to go scorched earth and try to burn us to the ground with them. You can bet for sure these wackjobs are going to come at us.
    I think that is a given.

vCash
    I'd get TW's cellphone logs for the last several years in discovery. Very likely chance that he received some calls from a coach's burner phone. Then I'd give them to SR and Matlock Mars. I'd also have multiple forensic accountants go thru all RRs financial statements for the last several years. While nothing good will come out of this lawsuit for Mississippi, I'd make damn sure to get every piece of info from RR that I could. Any accounting irregularities would be mailed promptly to the IRS or NCAA depending on the nature of the discrepancy. Does anyone know if the university still supports this assclown's lawsuit?

vCash
    The defendants will want it, and they will be entitled to it, especially since the NCAA has gone out of its way to prove that coaches were in contact with Terry Warren during big recruiting weekends.

That's what I was referring to. Leo and Kobe's attorneys are going to subpoena phone records, and those won't be redacted. They will go after text messages too if they can get them.
    I hope Mr. Mars is already ahead of this game for sure..... Waiting on more to hit the fan... can we say GTHOM....

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    I'd get TW's cellphone logs for the last several years in discovery. Very likely chance that he received some calls from a coach's burner phone. Then I'd give them to SR and Matlock Mars. I'd also have multiple forensic accountants go thru all RRs financial statements for the last several years. While nothing good will come out of this lawsuit for Mississippi, I'd make damn sure to get every piece of info from RR that I could. Any accounting irregularities would be mailed promptly to the IRS or NCAA depending on the nature of the discrepancy. Does anyone know if the university still supports this assclown's lawsuit?

Da Plane' Da Plane'.....

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    If the motion to sever & change of venue motion gets approved don't be surprised if he drops the suit.

vCash
    Sounds like an IRS audit is needed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    If the motion to sever & change of venue motion gets approved don't be surprised if he drops the suit.
    Does he REALLY want to open the can of worms since the FBI mess dropped this morning.... Just waiting for the FBI to show up at a certain school.

vCash
    Just with discovery alone they're screwed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I'd bet a year of my salary they've got private investigators on the prowl right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    If the motion to sever is granted then venue almost assuredly will be changed. The only thing holding this in Lafayette county is the fact Miller made his statements in Lafayette county. It is undisputed Lewis and jones made theirs in oktibbeha county. This argument about the effects being felt in Lafayette county is hogwash and not legally sound.

vCash
    I'd bet a year of my salary they've got private investigators on the prowl right.
    Hack they might better watch what they are up too.... They don't know who is watching them....

vCash
    I'd say your right on target. This will get more and more ugly the further down they go. I hope that we are prepared to ride out this onslaught of crazy that is coming at us.

vCash

Maybe they will locate ALL OF THE BURNER PHONES and calls to recruits and prostitutes.