Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebel Rags motions start today

vCash

Rebel Rags motions start today

In downtown New Albany.

vCash
    Wish I had known, would have attended.

vCash
    I wonder if anyone not going to stand when the judge comes in as a freedom of speech.

vCash

i drove by rebel rags a couple times this weekend

thought about walking in with my maroon on and asking if they had anything for free.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by idog View Post
    thought about walking in with my maroon on and asking if they had anything for free.
    Should of asked if they were selling copies of Flim Flam too.

vCash
    What a waste of time and money...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    What a waste of time and money...
    Indeed it is....it is also likely to drag out for years. RR is in a fight for their very existence and will go to any length to keep for being disassociated from UM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    In downtown New Albany.
    Is it possible that the goal of the lawsuit is to JUST get depositions from LL? Do the depositions become part of a legal record if Rebel Rags drops the suit after the depos?

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Make no mistake...this was an OM lawsuit. Rebel Rags is probably having record sales since this started. OM was wanting to get depositions before they went to the COI in hopes that they could trip up Leo and then have something to throw at the committee. Now that that has passed, I'm sure their reasoning is to try and do the same with Leo, but use it when they appeal the sanctions and to let that be their battle cry after the sanctions come down.....WE PROVED LEO LIED AND THAT GOT US PUT ON PROBATION, totally ignoring the rest of their sanctions.

The problem they have is that they aren't going to trip up Leo, and all of this will quietly go away. Shitbirds. Roll Tide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Wish I had known, would have attended.
    Yep, you could have taken a knee while there!

vCash
    Yancey now tweeting that "Discovery was granted" and Motion to dismiss denied.......says it's about to get real....what an asshole!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Indeed it is....it is also likely to drag out for years. RR is in a fight for their very existence and will go to any length to keep for being disassociated from UM.
    Apparel sales are through a 3rd party distributor from which Rebel Rags cannot be disassociated. Disassociation would affect Rebel Rags in no way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Yancey now tweeting that "Discovery was granted" and Motion to dismiss denied.......says it's about to get real....what an asshole!
    Judge did say he would revisit the motion to dismiss after hearing discovery.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Is this judge the ole miss alumnus?

vCash
    It's so wild for me to think about a clothing store suing two college football players for a conspiracy to intentionally harm the business. It sounds ludicrous, and really highlights the lengths they are willing to go to. Not to mention the fact that they only told NCAA investigators. They make it sound like the players were out in front of the store protesting and scaring business off. The whole thing is absurd and they are absurd to think it will save them. But, hey, I guess the have to pin their hopes to something. Just gives Yanax and the rest of the cultish, kkklanish media an opportunity to keep hope alive, and hold on to those subscriptions for a few more months. That's it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    It's so wild for me to think about a clothing store suing two college football players for a conspiracy to intentionally harm the business. It sounds ludicrous, and really highlights the lengths they are willing to go to. Not to mention the fact that they only told NCAA investigators. They make it sound like the players were out in front of the store protesting and scaring business off. The whole thing is absurd and they are absurd to think it will save them. But, hey, I guess the have to pin their hopes to something. Just gives Yanax and the rest of the cultish, kkklanish media an opportunity to keep hope alive, and hold on to those subscriptions for a few more months. That's it.
    They alternative motives.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    I really don't think they have any idea how bad discovery could get for them!! Subpoenas in this situation could make the Nutt lawsuit seem like the least of their worries.

vCash
    Per Ben Garrett Discovery has not yet been granted. Looks like Yanax jumped the gun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Is it possible that the goal of the lawsuit is to JUST get depositions from LL? Do the depositions become part of a legal record if Rebel Rags drops the suit after the depos?
    About 99.9% possibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    I really don't think they have any idea how bad discovery could get for them!! Subpoenas in this situation could make the Nutt lawsuit seem like the least of their worries.
    This!!!