Thread: Leo Lewis is off to a slow start, what's up???

vCash

Leo Lewis is off to a slow start, what's up???

15 tackles, .5 sack, and .5 tfl through 4 games. Not exactly the stats I expected from him at this point in the season. In his defense, Georgia's OG's were locking onto him pretty good and wirh Leo being on the smaller size for MLB's, he seemed to be having a difficult time shedding them. Our DL Must do a better job of tying up Auburn's OL or we are going to see another repeat of RB's running untouched through gaping holes with only J Abram stepping up to stop them. . Any word on Corey Thomas??? We really need him back for this game.

Any chance Cameron Dantzler gets the start at CB over T Cleveland this Saturday???? Never have understood the love fest for Cleveland, he has ZERO coverage skills. NONE!

vCash
    Cleveland has been the worst player on the field for a few years now. Would love to see a breakdown of what % of Fromm's throws went his way, looked like they were targeting him most of the times they went to the air.

No idea why we don't see more of Peters and Dantzler, saving them for ripe old age I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Cleveland has been the worst player on the field for a few years now. Would love to see a breakdown of what % of Fromm's throws went his way, looked like they were targeting him most of the times they went to the air.

No idea why we don't see more of Peters and Dantzler, saving them for ripe old age I guess.
    Wasn't Dantzler out for a least half of the game due to penalties during one game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Wasn't Dantzler out for a least half of the game due to penalties during one game?
    He had to sit the first half against LSU for targeting against Tech.

vCash
    Tolando Cleveland does not belong on an SEC team. Much less a starter

vCash
    As talented as he is, I think Lewis is still learning how to play the game. He's great at tracking guys going sideways, but gets caught up in the wash and doesn't fit the run between the tackles way too often. Great athlete with tremendous potential that makes great plays sometimes, just inconsistent.

And I've never seen this Tolando love fest you speak of. There's a reason most have said they would like to see Peters and/or Dantzler start and were upset when we didn't get the Louisville transfer.

vCash
    He's sharing reps a lot. 1a, 1b.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Leo's not in high school any more. It's going to take a while for him to be a star. I'm assuming he's 18 ... some of the guys he's playing against are 21 or 22 ... that's a lot of difference. And in the case of BYU, many of them will be near 30.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Leo's not in high school any more. It's going to take a while for him to be a star. I'm assuming he's 18 ... some of the guys he's playing against are 21 or 22 ... that's a lot of difference. And in the case of BYU, many of them will be near 30.
    You do realize he's a redshirt sophomore right? Leo is about to be 21.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    You do realize he's a redshirt sophomore right? Leo is about to be 21.
    He doesn't want to go pro this year so he intentionally is going to have a mediocre year!***