Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Lol. Y'all will cover

vCash
    Your Dark Lord's message to Matt Luke?*

vCash
    Run the freakin football Tusk and it will look like that vandy score

vCash
    Man, bama is a whole lot better than om, but I'd be cautious giving that many points. Saban will take his foot off the gas quickly when he realizes there's no danger of losing. I can see bama winning 63-14 and I can see them winning 37-14 too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Your Dark Lord's message to Matt Luke?*

You always have the best memes.

vCash
    This is the one time I wish MMDL wasn't so merciful....

He coulda hung nearly a hundo on Vandy, if he wanted...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I think people are honestly sleeping on TSUNs potential. Yes theyre about to get slammed and they lost their HC. They haven't played very organized this year at times and thats due to the NCAA issues and having a new coach, but the only team that has given Bama issues the last several years has been TSUN and it's all because they have big, physical, talented receivers that can make plays. They have a QB that can get the ball to them and make a play out of nothing. As much as I hate TSUN I'm not so sure they are as bad as many people on this board thinks. If they come together and play their A game then Bama will have a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Run the freakin football Tusk and it will look like that vandy score
    That will happen since Lane Kiffen isn't there to try to convince everyone he is the next Bill Walsh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I think people are honestly sleeping on TSUNs potential. Yes theyre about to get slammed and they lost their HC. They haven't played very organized this year at times and thats due to the NCAA issues and having a new coach, but the only team that has given Bama issues the last several years has been TSUN and it's all because they have big, physical, talented receivers that can make plays. They have a QB that can get the ball to them and make a play out of nothing. As much as I hate TSUN I'm not so sure they are as bad as many people on this board thinks. If they come together and play their A game then Bama will have a game.
    They are a good 7 on 7 team. They're bad by most metrics despite having played some fairly bad competition. UT-Martin was able to run the ball on them and that game was in doubt into the third quarter. I have a feeling that South Alabama is not going to be very good once the season ends either- and they certainly have never been known for having an explosive offense. Cal completely dominated them in the second half once they made some adjustments and I'm going to guess that Cal is probably comparable to South Carolina.

They're 10th in the SEC in scoring defense and rush defense despite having played no one remotely close to the caliber of Alabama and 8th in the league in pass defense despite playing balanced offenses.

Their offense is 4th in the SEC- behind MSU in scoring offense and dead last in rushing offense while being number one in pass offense- mostly due to style and a lack of a true running threat. I'm expecting to see some regression there once they start SEC play this weekend.

vCash
    They’ll shut Ole Miss’s offense down. Ole Miss has zero threat to run the ball. They will rush four drop seven and be physical right back to those receivers. Chad Kelly was a big threat to run on them and they designed good RPOs in 2014 and 2015 with Bo and Chad to execute to keep Bama’s LBs honest. If your offense is one dimensional against Nick Saban, you will be crushed and shut down. Heck, Cal shut them down in the second half once they knew Ole Miss only runs 5-6 plays a game. Say what you will about Freeze but he is a better offensive mind then Luke and Longo. Alabama’s run game will shred OM’s run defense as well. Bama will cover.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They are a good 7 on 7 team. They're bad by most metrics despite having played some fairly bad competition. UT-Martin was able to run the ball on them and that game was in doubt into the third quarter. I have a feeling that South Alabama is not going to be very good once the season ends either- and they certainly have never been known for having an explosive offense. Cal completely dominated them in the second half once they made some adjustments and I'm going to guess that Cal is probably comparable to South Carolina.

They're 10th in the SEC in scoring defense and rush defense despite having played no one remotely close to the caliber of Alabama and 8th in the league in pass defense despite playing balanced offenses.

Their offense is 4th in the SEC- behind MSU in scoring offense and dead last in rushing offense while being number one in pass offense- mostly due to style and a lack of a true running threat. I'm expecting to see some regression there once they start SEC play this weekend.
    They’re the worst team by far in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    They’re the worst team by far in the league.
    They could be. Mizzou is down there too though. They're putrid.

vCash
    After watching them play Cal, first time to watch them this year, they are every bit as bad as any one poster here says they are. Cal figured them out, and made adjustments at the half. The second half the bears did nothing. And they have no defense. I predict they don't score against Bama unless it's in the 4th quarter late. If Wunderlich is still out, that may not happen either. And MMDL will struggle not to score every time they have the ball.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    This is the one time I wish MMDL wasn't so merciful....

He coulda hung nearly a hundo on Vandy, if he wanted...
    I believe Alabama could have named the score vs Vandy. Also I haven't watch a down of Alabama football this year. So the question is, did Saban take mercy in the first two games? Because the MOV wasn't 59 points. Or is Vandy the weakest team Alabama has played to date?
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 09-25-2017 at 06:17 AM.

vCash
    Dude, Kiffin ain't at Bama anymore. Game over. Bama will run run run like they should have the past few years. None of those games would have been close if Bama had played Bama football instead of slinging it all over the place. Vandy defense is twice as good as ole miss' D and you see how that worked out. ole miss cannot run the ball so patterson may not survive until halftime. There is a beat down coming.

vCash
    That might be true if they still had Freeze. As much shit as we gave him, the man knew how to use what he had to put an effective offense on the field. No chance with what they're working with now; Luke demonstrated he's in hopelessly over his head after the series of decisions at the end of the Cal game, and even worse, Longo doesn't have a clue what he's doing. There are jr. high teams out there with more fundamentally sound passing schemes than what he's trying to do. I'll be amazed if they cross the 50 on Saturday without a mistake on offense or special teams by Bama.

vCash
    Tusk, from your subject line I thought we were discussing a new country music group ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    That might be true if they still had Freeze. As much shit as we gave him, the man knew how to use what he had to put an effective offense on the field. No chance with what they're working with now; Luke demonstrated he's in hopelessly over his head after the series of decisions at the end of the Cal game, and even worse, Longo doesn't have a clue what he's doing. There are jr. high teams out there with more fundamentally sound passing schemes than what he's trying to do. I'll be amazed if they cross the 50 on Saturday without a mistake on offense or special teams by Bama.
    At the risk of sounding sympathetic to Ole Miss ... Luke may one day be a good head coach. But he was thrown right in the middle of an almost untenable situation. Same for Longo, but at least he's not responsible for the entire team.