Thread: Bottom line.........

Banned
    vCash

Bottom line.........

1) We brought our C game, which was expected
    2) Georgia is pretty good, will win the east and play Alabama. When they get Eason back, good grief
    3) Our gameday atmosphere, at least on campus, is better than theirs, and most all other SEC schools too
    4) That whole "It's Saturday" thing was pretty cool
    5) Mullen continues to tense up in these big games, but good thing is, we had very little shot at winning anyway, truth be known
    6) We have fans calling for Thompson and Hill to start, SMH, WE ARE EMM STAKE
    7) You say Mullen's offense full of 3 stars can't move the ball against a defense full of 5 stars? Shocked, I tell you, shocked. You should be more angry about Mullen on Signing Day, than today.

This team is good. I don't know if we'll beat Auburn next week, but we're OK. Auburn's very similar to Georgia but there again, we're a lot closer to them than that score yesterday indicated. Another thread alluded to the pounding we gave them on the Plains in 1997. Similar situation IMO.
    Last edited by Hasu Dackds; 09-24-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Nice points. Anybody pushing benching Fitz is dumb and does not deserve a response.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Nice points. Anybody pushing benching Fitz is dumb and does not deserve a response.
    I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    2) Georgia is pretty good, will win the east and play Alabama. When they get Eason back, good grief
    3) Our gameday atmosphere, at least on campus, is better than theirs, and most all other SEC schools too
    5) Mullen continues to tense up in these big games, but good thing is, we had very little shot at winning anyway, truth be known
    7) You say Mullen's offense full of 3 stars can't move the ball against a defense full of 5 stars? Shocked, I tell you, shocked. You should be more angry about Mullen on Signing Day, than today.

This team is good. I don't know if we'll beat Auburn next week, but we're OK. Auburn's very similar to Georgia but there again, we're a lot closer to them than that score yesterday indicated. Another thread alluded to the pounding we gave them on the Plains in 1997. Similar situation IMO.

Good post, but I think GA is going to be considered a really good team or maybe an elite one. I think they have the talent and the mindset to do so now.

vCash
    Hill does not need to start. That is stupid. Hill does need MORE carries. Stupid not to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Walking to the car last night I heard fans calling for Mullen to be fired. I told them to STFU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Hill does not need to start. That is stupid. Hill does need MORE carries. Stupid not to.
    He didn't gain more playing time last night by not blocking and not knowing the play on a designed qb run to the right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post

We are a good team. That's why we are still in the top 25. We ran into a really, really good team last night. I wish we could have gone to SC instead and skull-drug them for 4 quarters, but it didn't happen that way. But, I'd rather get whipped by a damn good Georgia team than have La Tech come in and damn near beat our ass at home.

I'd pretty much guarantee we are going to look a lot better against AU.