Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things I would change

vCash
    [QUOTE=Homedawg;809166]
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Kiss my ass? Welll that's educational. Thanks for caring. But when you give band lessons I'll be glad to give you credit for knowing how to play an instrument better and marching, assuming you marched!
    And by being in the band it just means I spent more time on the field than you.

If you want something "educational" here you go- always blindly going along with the coaches and their decisions makes you just as wrong as they are when they are wrong. You might want to take heed of that- especially when the stats, the eye test, and video evidence prove you wrong. And when the only thing you have to back up your point is band smack- you pretty much have nothing left to stand on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    1) Agree along with Gibson. Williams is sloooww and picks holes the same with little burst.

2) Absolutely, a TE is a Qb' s best friend especially in the middle of the field and 3rd down
    3) Meh
    4) Agreed, he's a glaring weakness on the defense
    5) Meh, LB doesn't seem to be a problem right now. He played a decent amount of snaps last night.

6) I'll add one. Spencer should start over Sweat. He's making plays
    I definitely agree about Spencer being a great player- although I think Sweat is good too. Had Spencer not graduated a year early he would have been a guy that was heavily recruited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Ditto but I'll give Gonzo a pass if he signs Guidry, Heath and Whop.
    That's where I stand on Gonzalez. I'm OK if our staff makes mistakes and recruiting mistakes from time to time- but if they do I want to see them fix it going forward and Gonzo has done that. Hevesy? Not so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I definitely agree about Spencer being a great player- although I think Sweat is good too. Had Spencer not graduated a year early he would have been a guy that was heavily recruited.
    I'm not saying Sweat isn't legit. He's not making the plays Spencer is. IMO, the guy producing in games should play the most.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    You show the one play he's made in 2.5 years. Congrats. As I said, there's a reason we keep sending him out there 5th in the rotation. A good reason. And to add, of the guys we play in front of him one is a fr and one is a soph. Which totally blow holes in your we only the older guys. Try again.
    Peters does make plays. He may have issues I'm not aware of as far being in wrong spot or not understanding coverages, but he makes more plays than durr or Cleveland.