Thread: What in the hell...

vCash

What in the hell...

Ok bad game we get it, everyone but Bama has them if you watch college football at all! Look in the mirror everybody, last week we are in panic mode praying Mullen signs a 30 yr deal and never thinks of leaving! Now this week it's time to clean house...

I rarely post, but this is ridiculous! Yes we lost, yes we looked like hot garbage, but really do any of you remember back to the days of sitting in the stands at Davis Wade and if we had 25,000 people in the stands we thought we had done something! Praying just to get to a bowl game! I'm thankful to finally have a team worth rooting for! I know, we pay more now, we should expect more now, but you know maybe look at where we are and how far we have come!

So put this one behind us and let's get behind these players and coaches for Auburn! Rant over...

vCash
    Spot on!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Okrastar1 View Post
    Ok bad game we get it, everyone but Bama has them if you watch college football at all! Look in the mirror everybody, last week we are in panic mode praying Mullen signs a 30 yr deal and never thinks of leaving! Now this week it's time to clean house...

I rarely post, but this is ridiculous! Yes we lost, yes we looked like hot garbage, but really do any of you remember back to the days of sitting in the stands at Davis Wade and if we had 25,000 people in the stands we thought we had done something! Praying just to get to a bowl game! I'm thankful to finally have a team worth rooting for! I know, we pay more now, we should expect more now, but you know maybe look at where we are and how far we have come!

So put this one behind us and let's get behind these players and coaches for Auburn! Rant over...
    Real truth right there! Rep given'
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 09-23-2017 at 10:48 PM.

vCash

Yep,hopefully for you shotgun doesn't see this. He will want to ban you like he has me.

vCash
    I mean I agree, I get as upset at garbage like what I saw tonight, but why? We would have given a kidney to be 8-4 or 9-3, now though we feel like it's time to clean house!!! Who is coming? Who is truly coming to save us and make us win every game every year? Are we lining up Saban? Gruden?

Look I'm no sunshine pumper,but fire Mullen, fire Hev, fire the DJ, the waterboy, etc threads are getting ridiculous!!!! I love reading the game recaps with actual game recaps. Just wish people could step back to mid 90's mid 00's and look where we are! We just embarrassed LSU, I don't give a damn if they trotted 8 men on the field, we rarely ever do that! ENJOY IT!!!! Who knows what tomorrow brings?!?!

vCash
    Slow clap

vCash
    I think people get to emotional over one game without looking at the big picture. I hate losing, I would cut a toe off if it meant winning a game but dang some folks on here just don't get it. We are trending upwards and have been since Dan got here. As Aaron Rodgers said everyone relax! Good stuff, Okra.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I think people get to emotional over one game without looking at the big picture. I hate losing, I would cut a toe off if it meant winning a game but dang some folks on here just don't get it. We are trending upwards and have been since Dan got here. As Aaron Rodgers said everyone relax! Good stuff, Okra.
    Thank you, just wish people could realize! We have it damn good right now! Even after an awful loss like this

vCash

Who is saying that we should clean house? Maybe it got lost in the game thread and I didn't notice it but I haven't seen ANYBODY saying that.

We have come a long way and that's great- but my thing is we need to do some things better that are within our control to take the next step. I understand that we're not going to win every single one- but all I ask is that we don't get embarrassed- and tonight we were embarrassed. That's not acceptable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Who is saying that we should clean house? Maybe it got lost in the game thread and I didn't notice it but I haven't seen ANYBODY saying that.

We have come a long way and that's great- but my thing is we need to do some things better that are within our control to take the next step. I understand that we're not going to win every single one- but all I ask is that we don't get embarrassed- and tonight we were embarrassed. That's not acceptable.
    When you say it's not acceptable you just called for cleaning house. Maybe you should choose your words more carefully.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    When you say it's not acceptable you just called for cleaning house. Maybe you should choose your words more carefully.
    no, he's just saying the coaches we have need to do as good recruiting offense as they have on the D. he's not calling for anyone to be fired. I tuned out last night and I would be surprised if anyone called for any coaches to be fired.

However, anyone who thinks a team with a history like MSU and has the current resources it has , should be shocked we go on the road and get whipped by what apparently is a top 5 team is not living in Realville.

I'm sure Dan knows we've got to do better getting some quality WR's and up our game on the OL crooting. But overall, based on everything we know, the guy is doing a bang up job. let's see if he can get the team re-focused and get the most out of what he has to work with.