Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian Johnson... How much is he missed at this point.

vCash

Brian Johnson... How much is he missed at this point.

Fitz needed the mechanics coaching from him.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    WTF!?!? You were full on sunshine pumping 12 hours ago. How about you STFU and let adults post for a while?

vCash
    none

Fitz is not the problem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    WTF!?!? You were full on sunshine pumping 12 hours ago. How about you STFU and let adults post for a while?
    Yeah, I don't think I will allow you to shut me up.

Fitz needs to be better in his passing mechanics.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Mullen is the QB coach. He's not missed other than he is a nice guy. We got another nice guy and good coach.

vCash

He will get better.

vCash
    Not denying he needs more work,but not the major issue at hand. We got smoked in the trenches. Fitz had weak protection tonight. We have no big bodies receivers to win 1 on1s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    none

Fitz is not the problem
    I won't throw any one person or group under the bus. However, he certainly has his limitations. That's not hard to see

vCash
    Tonight was about UGA's OL holding up without having to use it's LB in pass rush.

There was no where to run or go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Not denying he needs more work,but not the major issue at hand. We got smoked in the trenches. Fitz had weak protection tonight. We have no big bodies receivers to win 1 on1s.
    I'm not looking at it from a stand point of anything other than his actual mechanics. His percentage aside.

vCash
    Mullen is the real QB coach , no matter who has the title. Fitz is a great runner, as a passer he has a long way to go. That is NOT a knock on his coaching. It's just a statement on where he was, is, and will eventually get to.

vCash
    I'm not looking at it from a stand point of anything other than his actual mechanics. His percentage aside.
    Yea old ass man, just look at that. Forget having nobodies up front blocking for Fitz.

vCash
    Well to put it like that, he needs more work. I think we have the coaches that can handle that though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    He will get better.
    He's been here 4 springs. This excuse is getting old.

vCash

Yea, I didn't think I would shut you up, old ass man. I just hope your incompetence or stupidity ultimately does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Yea old ass man, just look at that. Forget having nobodies up front blocking for Fitz.
    Lol... wow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    He's been here 4 springs. This excuse is getting old.
    Why is your user name that of a Rebel? Just wondering?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Mullen is the real QB coach , no matter who has the title. Fitz is a great runner, as a passer he has a long way to go. That is NOT a knock on his coaching. It's just a statement on where he was, is, and will eventually get to.
    We will have to see. rememeber where he started at. Yes he has made big strides from where he started. but you can't put the ball in a general area and let our WR's make a play vs great defenses like we shall tonight. they have to be on the spot.

Meanwhile.. we make a FR qb tonight look like the best thing ever.

vCash
    Remember what Johnson did for Dak....

vCash
    Why is your user name that of a Rebel? Just wondering?
    It's not. Fact of the matter is the offensive line gave fitz a reasonable amount of time tonight. He was really bad in his progressions. We can't expect to run the ball down the throat of everyone on our schedule. It's not realistic. The blueprint is there, all you need are the athletes to stop our run game and we are done.