Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 issues I have with Mullen tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Deer in headlights on a national stage.

But we could still win 2/3 on this brutal stretch.
    It's almost an unfair stretch.

We seem to get these types of stretches often. Do other SEC teams?

I mean, what dumbass in the SEC office thought that MSU playing LSU and back to back on the road vs UGA and Auburn was in any way fair?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

I mean, what dumbass in the SEC office thought that MSU playing LSU and back to back on the road vs UGA and Auburn was in any way fair?
    Om is about to start a brutal stretch themselves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    All great points. Mullen tightens up in big games. We never seem to play like we do in a good game. I think we wil be fine, I really do. It is just Dan is going to shit his pants when we have a chance to take the "next big step". It's like he cant stand prosperity. Why? I don't know. But that is his history, which if you study history, points out the future.
    He takes ZERO risks and expects his less talented player to execute an offense of check downs on 10+ play drives to beat more talented teams. His strategy isn't realistic against top teams.

vCash
    I mean, when Mullen plays Smart or Saban, it's not like we can't score 20 or 30 points, or are held below our average. No, we can't get into the 17ing endzone at all.

We can't score when those two guys are coaching against us. It's wild. Mullen runs crazy against everyone else, but has never figured out Smart or Saban.

It's mind boggling.
    4 times a year on average he scores 20 pt or less. So it ain't just against Saban and Smart.

vCash
    He takes ZERO risks and expects his less talented player to execute an offense of check downs on 10+ play drives to beat more talented teams. His strategy isn't realistic against top teams.
    How can you take risks with a WR Corp like we have? Where is our 6’3-6’4” physical receiver that you can go vertical with? Oh yeah that’s right, he took $300k from Ole Miss and is playing there. We had a kid in Starkville MS that is going to be an All-Pro. We have two coming in next year. This year, we have no vertical threat. If we had one, that would have been a different ballgame last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    1- Go to bat early for your guys in the trenches. Several times he should have chewed out the refs for no calls and bad calls. From the first possession it was clear there would be no calls.

2- No show TEs. Seriously.... Why did we not use them in the passing game?
    Every MSU pass plays longer than 8 yards, the Georgia DB had a arm on or around the targeted receiver. In my book this is pass interference. This didn't cost us the game, but it sure didn't help our cause. Mullen should have been in their face every time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    Disagree. Fitz got hammered plenty tonight. We had very few holes for the RBs. We stunk it up across the board tonight. O line is NO exception. We played tight and scared, just like we always do in a game with some importance.
    Nick got hammered on hid running plays, nothing the OL can do about that, he's a running back then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Every MSU pass plays longer than 8 yards, the Georgia DB had a arm on or around the targeted receiver. In my book this is pass interference. This didn't cost us the game, but it sure didn't help our cause. Mullen should have been in their face every time.
    Yeah, he has no balls and is a ***** when it comes to chewing on the refs. Just plain pitiful. I’d of gotten two sideline warnings, thrown out of the game, and made sure that every big play that resulted because a flag wasn’t thrown was filmed and turned into the SEC office. It was the shittiest performance I have seen from a reffing crew. Why were they even out there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    How can you take risks with a WR Corp like we have? Where is our 6’3-6’4” physical receiver that you can go vertical with? Oh yeah that’s right, he took $300k from Ole Miss and is playing there. We had a kid in Starkville MS that is going to be an All-Pro. We have two coming in next year. This year, we have no vertical threat. If we had one, that would have been a different ballgame last night.
    17 Jamal Couch WR 6-4 227 So.

20 Reggie Todd WR 6-4 204 Fr. RS

83 Jordan Thomas TE 6-5 280 Sr.

82 Farrod GreenClick here to hear it TE 6-3 246 So. 1L

81 Justin Johnson TE 6-3 247 Jr. 2L

And many others.....

The issue is simple. We did not use our TEs except for blocking.

MS - Receiving
    Player Rec. Yds. TD Long
    Thomas,Deddrick 2 41 0 21
    Jackson,Jesse 2 15 0 12
    Gray,Donald 2 13 0 7
    Williams,Aeris 5 12 0 9
    Mixon,Keith 3 12 0 5
    Hill,Kylin 1 10 0 10

None of those are TE completed passes
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash

Well Gun, the SEC must not like Mississippi teams. TSUN has @Alabama, @Aurburn, Vandy & LSU coming up.

vCash
    I saw Fitz get his dick knocked off. Then later in the game he didn't want to pull it and run. He kept giving the ball to the back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Nick got hammered on hid running plays, nothing the OL can do about that, he's a running back then.
    Yeah... The OL protected Nick in the passing game. no sacks allowed.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.