Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bottom line

vCash

Bottom line

We lose to bama, have a chance vs auburn next week. The rest should be Ws unless we find a way to lose them. Nobody else on the schedule will stop our running game well enough to beat us.

vCash
    Don't just count Kentucky as a win.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    We are better than them and at home. We should win. UGA was better than us and at home. They won

vCash
    Sure, but it's pretty unlikely that they'll come into Starkville and beat us. At the very least, nothing on their resume suggests that that's more than a remote possibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Sure, but it's pretty unlikely that they'll come into Starkville and beat us. At the very least, nothing on their resume suggests that that's more than a remote possibility.
    Exactly. We SHOULD win that game

vCash
    I'm not understanding all the Kentucky love. They are in a tight battle at home with a terrible Florida team. Florida may beat them and the gators are bad.

vCash
    I don't see a win on the plains next week. Sorry.

vCash
    Me either. It may not be as bad as tonight was but Aub will be jacked up being at home. They fought thru the early season struggles and will feel like they have new life. I could see a 38-17 type game.

vCash
    Uk gave up 28 to a uf team that has zero offense. Usm would've beat uk if they had any kind of qb they spent half the game on uk side of the field but kept shooting themselves in the foot.

vCash
    Auburn has new life after beating a team that had to score 70 to beat missouri state and lost by 32 points at home to purdue. Rrrriight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I'm not understanding all the Kentucky love. They are in a tight battle at home with a terrible Florida team. Florida may beat them and the gators are bad.
    Lot of folks didn't understand the GA love either. Saban respects EVERY opponent. We need to do the same. Might help in the "coming out flat" part of the game.

vCash
    We need to pump the brakes on crowning this team just yet. After the LSU game, too many were quick to misjudged Georgia and half of our remaining opponents. Never ever consider an SEC team as an easy win. We need to go back to focusing on one game at a time and prepare for them. Stop dreaming of these 9-10 win scenarios until later in the year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We lose to bama, have a chance vs auburn next week. The rest should be Ws unless we find a way to lose them. Nobody else on the schedule will stop our running game well enough to beat us.
    THIS!

I have no idea if we defeat auburn next Saturday. However if by chance we don't....we are still going to have a good season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Mullen must throw the kitchen sink at Auburn next week in order to find a way to score 20 points then hope the defense can hold on. We aren't built to score on defenses like Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Mullen must throw the kitchen sink at Auburn next week in order to find a way to score 20 points then hope the defense can hold on. We aren't built to score on defenses like Auburn.
    After your bold predictions last week, I feel better and better about next week when you start pronouncing us a loser already.

For the record, I've felt better about auburn than Georgia all year. Still think it's gonna take winning the TO battle though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    After your bold predictions last week, I feel better and better about next week when you start pronouncing us a loser already.

For the record, I've felt better about auburn than Georgia all year. Still think it's gonna take winning the TO battle though
    I hope your right.

vCash
    We just made Gus's game plan last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I hope your right.
    I wasn't exactly calling a win. Winning the TO battle as a mandatory condition isn't a ringing endorsement haha

vCash
    If we beat AU after last night's game ... Gus' seat is gonna heat up to a much higher level.

vCash
    Mullen is better than Malzahn