Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, its pretty evident there is plenty work to do!

vCash
    9-3 is the ceiling. No win will happen vs Aub or Bama.

vCash

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Bottom line is Daniel didn't have a decent game plan and tucks his wiener in big games. Always our problem and we must learn to live with this with Daniel as our coach. This team with a different coach could beat Georgia
    Unreal.....check this boy's credentials...I smell a bear

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    9-3 is the ceiling. No win will happen vs Aub or Bama.
    I would take 9 in a heartbeat. But after that beatdown, I have a hard time seeing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Mimi are you drunk.. that's not how you spell his name and you posted it twice. Chill...
    Mimi doesn't drink. And coach H can take the online playbook with him. When I can tell you what call us going in there is trouble. Same plays every year 'H' has been here.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-24-2017 at 06:53 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Mimi doesn't drink. And coach H can take the online playbook with him. When I can tell you what call us going in there is trouble. Same plays every year 'H' has been here.
    Problem isn't Hevesy it's Mullen going ultra loser vs teams he is intimidated by.

vCash
    If the coaching staffs cancel out each other (and I'd give Smart the edge over Grantham), then it comes down to talent and execution. They've got the talent and they executed. Hats off to them. We got whipped. Can't let them beat us twice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Problem isn't Hevesy it's Mullen going ultra loser vs teams he is intimidated by.
    Coach H doesn't even recruit and the kids dont like him. Coach H is the "daddy" of the coaches he handles the disclipine of the players. Time for a new OL Coach.