Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, its pretty evident there is plenty work to do!

vCash

Well, its pretty evident there is plenty work to do!

We are still a good ways from being in the top echelon in the conference. I, like many others gave too much credence to the win over LSU last week. We got whipped bad on both sides of the LOS and I think that's where I was the most disappointed. I believed we could line up and go toe to toe with most every team but Alabama. We got a lot of areas exposed tonight. I saw some bad habits return on defense and I'm sure Georgia accounted for most of that. We were in a big boy game and were not ready to get punched in the mouth and be able to punch back. There is no excuse to be made for what happened. Its called recruiting and theirs were better than ours. All the other crap spewed is just that, crap. You tip your hat to the better team and come back home and try to improve on the things we are capable of doing and get better at that.

vCash
    Bottom line is Daniel didn't have a decent game plan and tucks his wiener in big games. Always our problem and we must learn to live with this with Daniel as our coach. This team with a different coach could beat Georgia

vCash
    Georgia is super talented and got a lot better over the last couple weeks. It's unfortunate for us, but I still think 10 wins is a possibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Bottom line is Daniel didn't have a decent game plan and tucks his wiener in big games. Always our problem and we must learn to live with this with Daniel as our coach. This team with a different coach could beat Georgia
    This team with a different coach sucks way harder than this team with Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    This team with a different coach sucks way harder than this team with Mullen.
    Don't waste your typing fingers responding to some of these fools. My god, lose a tough road game and they come out from everywhere. Good news is now we won't get to hear about teams taking Mullen, it will be we need to fire him....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Georgia is super talented and got a lot better over the last couple weeks. It's unfortunate for us, but I still think 10 wins is a possibility.
    We aren't beating Bama. So we would have to run the table for 10 wins. That ain't happening my friend.

vCash
    When you play safety, your first step can't be up playing the run like a linebacker.

We got whipped up front and everywhere else. Hats off to GA.

vCash
    I'm going to wait to pass judgement after auburn. Let's see how they respond to an absolute beat down

vCash
    HELVESY MUST GO.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-23-2017 at 10:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We aren't beating Bama. So we would have to run the table for 10 wins. That ain't happening my friend.
    It is possible, which is what I said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    When you play safety, your first step can't be up playing the run like a linebacker.

Yep, we just got whipped at every position. UGA just put the beat down on us. It's over is the only good thing we can say about it. Time to forget this one and battle Auburn on the plains like our life depends on it. What we do now will dictate the rest of the season. Can we sack up after being embarrassed or will we roll over and go away.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Yep, we just got whipped at every position. UGA just put the beat down on us. It's over is the only good thing we can say about it. Time to forget this one and battle Auburn on the plains like our life depends on it. What we do now will dictate the rest of the season. Can we sack up after being embarrassed or will we roll over and go away.
    That's right. How do we respond after getting punched in the mouth?

vCash
    Speed kills, Georgia is a very solid team. They will win the East easily!

Fromm is a star in the making, their running backs are as good as any in the Sec. Their Team speed on defense is ridiculous.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post

Yep whipped at every facet of the game. Now onto Auburn. Got to brush that one off quickly.
    Downvotes_Hype

Banned
    vCash
    We suck on offense when we can't run. Georgia won't lose till the SECCG.

vCash
    I think 8 wins is highly probable. We really need to develop some kind of deep threat though. We are really missing a D Wilson type reciever who can body a DB up and get us a first down. I don't think we won any 1 on 1 matchups on passes over 10-15 yards downfield. People are going to sell out to stop the run until Fitz and the receiving corp can pose a threat down field. Only way we hit big plays last week is because we were running the ball down their throat.

vCash
    HELVESY MUST GO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    HELVESY MUST GO

Mimi are you drunk.. that's not how you spell his name and you posted it twice. Chill...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    By run the table you mean win every game but bama in starkville. We can do that

vCash
    We had a 16% chance of drawing UGA on our schedule this year. They are the only SEC East worth a shit & we had a 16% chance of drawing them. 17ing schedue