Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Official EliteDawgs Game Thread: State vs JAWGA sponsored by UglyBulldogBreeders.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    Gray has pretty good hands, is gritty and tough as hell, but he can't get separation. I'm not sure that the rest matters against the really talented teams with 5 stars.
    I agree. But even if we're going up against 5 star players I want my 3 star (Gray may have been 4 actually) players somewhere that their skill set matches up better to get an advantage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    No one is more guilty of this than me; but you're never as good as you think you are after a good win and never as bad as you think you are after a big loss
    This is 100% accurate. It's never as good or as bad as it seems unless your ole miss lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I agree. But even if we're going up against 5 star players I want my 3 star (Gray may have been 4 actually) players somewhere that their skill set matches up better to get an advantage.
    We got some really good really big WRs coming in next year and I believe that will help our offense take the next step

vCash
    I'll allow it since it seems like the bar has been set pretty low.
    won't let me rep ya, buddy.... sorry
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Loosely associated with a football program means you don't coach. I'm loosely associated with the MSU football program since I'm a booster. I guess that means you need to shut the F U C K up you loser.
    No, that means I'm on the sideline every game for over 20 years with a very good program. Do you coach? I take it you don't. I don't either. I'll say pretty much the same thing I did last week, because that's all there is to say really. Last week, "nice win, on to the next one.". This week, " bad loss, on to the next one." That's the way good programs treat it. I wish our fans could learn that simple step. To do that you first have to accept the fact that you are a good program. I know the one I'm around is, so does everyone else. I also think MSU under Mullen is there, and will slowly get better. It took the one I'm around well over a decade of being decent to get there.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 09-23-2017 at 09:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'm associated with some loose people.... that count?
    Just as good! MAybe better, lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    We got some really good really big WRs coming in next year and I believe that will help our offense take the next step
    Absolutely. And that's all we can do at this point. I think it's going to take our offense to the next level too.

vCash
    Absolutely. And that's all we can do at this point. I think it's going to take our offense to the next level too.
    One of the pieces we need along with some better corners but I think we have some better corners on the roster already and more committed. We getting there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Lol, I think they will. That?s how UGA rolls.
    Lol, hell ya, UGA will lose to Florida or Tennessee

vCash
    Kentucky just blew it. 43 Seconds to go and Florida just took the lead, or will with the extra point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    No, that means I'm on the sideline every game for over 20 years with a very good program. Do you coach? I take it you don't. I don't either. I'll say pretty much the same thing I did last week, because that's all there is to say really. Last week, "nice win, on to the next one.". Thisweek, " bad loss, on to the next one." That's the way good programs treat it. I wish our fans could learn that simple step. To do rhT you first have to accept the fact that you are a good program. I know the one I'm around is. I also think MSU under Mullen is there, and will slowly get better. It took the one I'm around well over a decade of being decent to get there.
    That has nothing to do with the post that you originally responded to. Not recruiting bigger receivers is a common sense personnel management issue. It's not even a coaching issue. Anyone- including you- can take our roster and our signing class and build a depth chart about six years out. Any needs should become obviously apparent at that point.

The problem with that is our personnel is totally controllable- making what happened tonight avoidable in terms of being one dimensional. Not saying we would have won- but no question it would have given us a much better chance to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandawg View Post
    Lol, hell ya, UGA will lose to Florida or Tennessee
    It won't be tennessee. Lol

vCash
    One of the pieces we need along with some better corners but I think we have some better corners on the roster already and more committed. We getting there.
    I think Peters should start. Cleveland probably should be a nickleback. I will say that I think he has looked better but looked awful tonight. Hopefully it's just a one game deal. I like Dantzler a lot as well.

vCash
    This will be Georgia's best played game of the year.

vCash
    I think Peters should start. Cleveland probably should be a nickleback. I will say that I think he has looked better but looked awful tonight. Hopefully it's just a one game deal. I like Dantzler a lot as well.
    Noticed when peters was in they couldn't get the edge on his side. When Cleveland was in the ran wide to that side. Also of course Cleveland got beat all night long in coverage. Just doesn't have the speed or hips to be a corner.

vCash
    Road games are tough... look at Iowa about to take down penn st

vCash
    Noticed when peters was in they couldn't get the edge on his side. When Cleveland was in the ran wide to that side. Also of course Cleveland got beat all night long in coverage. Just doesn't have the speed or hips to be a corner.
    I agree. I was actually shocked he was playing as well as he did the first three games.

vCash
    I agree. I was actually shocked he was playing as well as he did the first three games.
    He has played well this year. And I believe Cleveland gets the most out of his ability and has worked hard. He just doesn't have all the tools.

vCash
    That has nothing to do with the post that you originally responded to. Not recruiting bigger receivers is a common sense personnel management issue. It's not even a coaching issue. Anyone- including you- can take our roster and our signing class and build a depth chart about six years out. Any needs should become obviously apparent at that point.

The problem with that is our personnel is totally controllable- making what happened tonight avoidable in terms of being one dimensional. Not saying we would have won- but no question it would have given us a much better chance to win.
    If you think "personnel " I.E. recruiting is totally controllable then you are deranged. I agree with what you you are saying about our receivers but damn, we got our butts handed to us , ass over tea kettles. They were better than us all the way around. It sucks, but it is what it is. Unless you want to pull an Ole Miss there is no quick solution. If you want to do it without going rogue, then you do what we are doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    This will be Georgia's best played game of the year.
    Of course it will. And why? For the same reason I cringe every time I see one of those Leo is sitting..." threads, history. I know the premise, but historically shit like that bites us in the ass. Same with having a good game last week, we watch tv, hopes rise, hopes and our team get crushed. Lather rinse repeat