Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: Official EliteDawgs Game Thread: State vs JAWGA sponsored by UglyBulldogBreeders.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I still haven't figured out what Top Ten team you coach. Are you Nick Saben!
    The one that would kick your bitch ass mother ****er.

vCash
    They are just better.
    You're right. They're better everywhere. 4 and 5 star players beat 2 and 3 star players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Video or it didnt happen...
    Yep

vCash
    Lsu is awful. We can't base our future off that win

vCash
    As good as I thought our coaches were last week, I thought they were equally bad tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    That one DB manhandled Donald Gray before he got the ball. They showed four pass break ups by that #18 did and the only one he didn’t pass interference on was the interception.
    True. But that's how it is sometimes with officials. That's why you want size and physical players to handle that when it happens. Gray simply does not have the size to do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    As good as I thought our coaches were last week, I thought they were equally bad tonight.
    No one is more guilty of this than me; but you're never as good as you think you are after a good win and never as bad as you think you are after a big loss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The one that would kick your bitch ass mother ****er.
    LOL, a message board hero. Do you coach at all? I don't, not since U12 soccer. I am loosely associated with a very good football program on their respective level though. Your response is about what I expected.

vCash
    Classy guy. Smart isn?t a good head coach though. They won?t get those calls next week and TN will get penetration on their OL. I bet TN gets sacks next week as well on that QB. They couldn?t make holes without holding. They aren?t Alabama and Alabama doesn?t have to hold every play. Alabama will stomp UGA. I also predict Eason transfers after this year. It?s easy to run and pass when you get to do what UGA did to our OL. Sometimes on some of those TD plays there were as many as three holds going on. It was bad. I have never seen that much holding in my life not called. Just bad.
    you're right, MKT! Just wait til UGA gets to the SECCG and they'll get shown what "holding" really is!*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It's ok to admit sometimes a team is better than you. It wasn't because we quit, it wasn't lack of effort, etc...sometimes the guy across from you just whips your butt. It happens in every sport. We are gonna have a good season and we are probably a year ahead of schedule so a lot to look forward too. Tonight sucks, lick our wounds and get better.
    Meh, the UGA Defense is legit. Their offense will struggle though because you can’t make your living holding. Refs will start calling it. They play Tennessee next week. You watch. They will lose that game because A) they will be on the road and b) Tennessee will be up for that game. They were up for us like we were for LSU last week. We got calls last week and UGA got calls this week. It makes winning on the road that much more difficult. I’m not sold on UGA’s offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lsu is awful. We can't base our future off that win
    We still won by 30. Chill man haha

vCash
    “We just stepped on their face with a hobnail boot and broke their nose!” "We just crushed their face!”

vCash
    LOL, a message board hero. Do you coach at all? I don't, not since U12 soccer. I am loosely associated with a very good football program on their respective level though. Your response is about what I expected.
    Loosely associated with a football program means you don't coach. I'm loosely associated with the MSU football program since I'm a booster. I guess that means you need to shut the F U C K up you loser.

vCash
    Dan Mullen's recruiting is why we lost tonight.

It's ridiculous to have small WR's like that at this stage of his tenure here. That's piss poor depth chart management. And unexcusable when message board posters see it coming years out but our coach doesn't. At least it's getting fixed- but it still sucks in the meantime.

That limits our passing attack and places stress on the rest of our offense. Two INT's- I believe both led Georgia TD's. Because we could not get the ball to our smurfs.
    you nailed it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    No one is more guilty of this than me; but you're never as good as you think you are after a good win and never as bad as you think you are after a big loss
    That's definitely true. And, to be realistic, we were predicted to go 6-6. Preseason, we all thought 8-4 or 9-3 would be an amazing finish, and we can still get there. So, all is not lost. Just disappointed by how bad we got beat on those long passing TD's. Also disappointed we didn't make better adjustments on O.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTILLA THE DOG View Post
    you nailed it
    And I got told that Gray is "like Steve Smith" and "Gray has never played slot in his life."

MSU narrative kills me when I know it's going to turn out bad and it's just BS spin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State;808481[B
    ]Loosely associated [/B]with a football program means you don't coach. I'm loosely associated with the MSU football program since I'm a booster. I guess that means you need to shut the F U C K up you loser.
    I'm associated with some loose people.... that count?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    And I got told that Gray is "like Steve Smith" and "Gray has never played slot in his life."

MSU narrative kills me when I know it's going to turn out bad and it's just BS spin.

Gray has pretty good hands, is gritty and tough as hell, but he can't get separation. I'm not sure that the rest matters against the really talented teams with 5 stars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'm associated with some loose people.... that count?
    I'll allow it since it seems like the bar has been set pretty low.

vCash
    Meh, the UGA Defense is legit. Their offense will struggle though because you can’t make your living holding. Refs will start calling it. They play Tennessee next week. You watch. They will lose that game because A) they will be on the road and b) Tennessee will be up for that game. They were up for us like we were for LSU last week. We got calls last week and UGA got calls this week. It makes winning on the road that much more difficult. I’m not sold on UGA’s offense.
    Tennessee is terrible. Only way uga loses that game is if ugas defense stays at home. I was just saying that it does happen sometimes and I hate when people say(not you) that the team quit, no effort, blah blah blah. They are trying and they didn't quit uga was just better, it happens.