Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Official EliteDawgs Game Thread: State vs JAWGA sponsored by UglyBulldogBreeders.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Some time you play a top 5 recruiter, & they don't play like it.

Tonight, we got every bit of a top 5 recruiter

We will never recruit the talent to win games like tonight.

Our best chance to get to ATL is to draw an easier team from the East & have Bama screw up or play terrible against us.

The only teams that could've beaten UGA tonight are, Ohio State, Bama, & Clemson.

That's it. All others we be in a similar situation as us.
    I disagree. We don't need 6 great receivers. We just need 1 or 2. And we need a new O-line coach.

vCash
    Last week we played out of our minds. Our team, nor any of our fans, should have watched tv this week. Just as it was last week for lsu, we are not what we thought we were. Simple. Top to bottom we are getting spanked like a hugh freeze hooker.

vCash
    Nick never steps in to his throws.

He always appears to be drifting backwards when he throws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Why are we not passing to the TEs.... that's my only question
    They are too busy watching us not pass rush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    No they're not.
    Yes... they are sir.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I disagree. We don't need 6 great receivers. We just need 1 or 2. And we need a new O-line coach.
    Not when they play this well.

Agree to some extent though. Our little WRs have been terribly exposed tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It's a week to week deal.

I hate when people start talking final records.
    We're going up against another killer D-line at Auburn.

vCash
    Good coverage, 24

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Is it just me, or does Mullen just look tight as hell in games like this? He just has that look on his face and even the way he paces the sideline. I'm not talking when we were down 21-3. I'm talking early in these type games.

I just wonder if the players pick up on it and play timid because of it.
    What is difference in this game and the Lsu game? It was the same Type of big game we were just the better team... we weren't tonight. Didn't execute worth a shit and that's the difference this isn't completely on Mullen ...

vCash
    Our DL has gotten no penetration all night & I'm confused by that.

vCash
    Let's see. Tn barely beats UMass. USC (south) beats La Tech when they should have lost. Kentucky in a brawl with Fl and we draw what may be the "strongest" team in the SEC "Least" for the first time in about 50 years at their place this year. MSU luck***** Forgot Mo, which should have never been invited to join the SEC in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the media darling Vandy, who gets beat 100 to 0 by Bama of course. Hail State!. See yall at home for BYU. Should be a big crowd if they bring all their wives.

vCash
    Christ, we've started the Walsh schtick again... enjoyed reading this board recently but one loss brings out the crazies. See ya....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We're going up against another killer D-line at Auburn.
    Yup, next week could be tough.

We could also hit a big play at the beginning of the game like UGA did, & put Auburn on their heels.

That 1st play can't be underestimated.

It set the tone for this entire thing. You can't give that up. You just can't

vCash
    We still gonna win 8 or 9 and get a good bowl. We are pretty dang good against the run but our secondary not up to par with the front 7 yet

vCash
    Simmons sets the tone on defense for us, and he has gotten whipped all night.

vCash
    Is it just me, or does Mullen just look tight as hell in games like this? He just has that look on his face and even the way he paces the sideline. I'm not talking when we were down 21-3. I'm talking early in these type games.

Fitz isn't a passer. We are way behind. Fitz isn't gonna light it up passing. He's a runner. A good defense exposed that. Do you expect him to miraculously become Tom Brady?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    What is difference in this game and the Lsu game? It was the same Type of big game we were just the better team... we weren't tonight. Didn't execute worth a shit and that's the difference this isn't completely on Mullen ...
    I don't like the game plan. This board came to the conclusion Georgia would pass early... why did our team get fooled early by a pass?

vCash

Yeah, I think so too. It's a deer in the headlights look, but not to the degree he had against Alabama in 2014 (or any year for that matter).

vCash

No doubt. But nine years in I've grown to accept it. He's the best coach we've had in my lifetime so I can live with it. Just concede the west before the season starts and hope for a 10-2 year.

vCash
    We still control our own destiny in the west. Looking forward to the UGA rematch in the SECCG.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.