Thread: The next two seasons is the time to seperate MSU from Old Miss in nationa perception

vCash

The next two seasons is the time to seperate MSU from Old Miss in nationa perception

I am at the Varsity, decked out in M-State gear, eating before the GT-Pitt game and some guys started heckling me about our terrible loss to Cal last week. I pissed.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I am at the Varsity, decked out in M-State gear, eating before the GT-Pitt game and some guys started heckling me about our terrible loss to Cal last week. I pissed.
    Perception is NOT reality. Winning is reality. We punked out LSU. We didn't lose to some flag football team from sweet California.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    I'm thinking USC is going to pound Cal tonight, which in turn is going to substantiate how truly awful TCUN is.

If so, TCUN may not win another game this season, certainly not an SEC game.

vCash
    SC barely beat a crappy Texas team.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    SC barely beat a crappy Texas team.
    True, but they got the W. This USC squad is really really 17'ing good. They beat Cal by 30, book it.

vCash
    SC is missing some starters due to injury. Game will be fairly close I think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Perception is NOT reality. Winning is reality. We punked out LSU. We didn't lose to some flag football team from sweet California.
    That was my point. These guys didn't know MSU from Ole Miss. I'm tired of it.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Surely you took that moment to separate us from OM in *their* minds!

It grates, no doubt.

vCash
    Could they have just been giving you a hard time? I'm sure if they were Ga Tech fans, they know who Georgia is playing tonight and want UGa to lose.

vCash
    Don't wear about it. You can't fix stupid... and those guys are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Could they have just been giving you a hard time? I'm sure if they were Ga Tech fans, they know who Georgia is playing tonight and want UGa to lose.
    GTU fans should know who we are since they've had our number the last several tries.
    Last edited by Barkman Turner Overdrive; 09-23-2017 at 02:26 PM.