Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Freeze breaks silence, release letter to OM fans

vCash

Hugh Freeze breaks silence, release letter to OM fans

vCash
    The letter's contents are as follows:

----------------------------------------------------------
    While I realize a statement from me could be met with criticism and more negative attention, I believe I owe the Ole Miss family an apology for the pain and disappointment I?ve caused them. With this being an open week for the football team, and with the NCAA hearing behind us, this seemed to be the right time for me to speak from my heart.

As you know, in July of this year Ross Bjork asked me about a concerning number discovered in my phone records. In the days that followed, I shared with him the truth about my past, ultimately resulting in my resignation. It?s a truth I?d already shared with my wife, Jill, and with two of my closest friends months earlier.

While some of the things being reported about the matter are inaccurate, or in some cases completely false, it?s much more important for me to tell you that what I did was wrong, and there?s no justification for me making the selfish decisions that I knowingly made. I know I?ve hurt many people, especially those in the Ole Miss family, and I am asking you to forgive me for what I?ve done. I miss being a part of Ole Miss but will be pulling for our team every Saturday this season. To my faith family, I ask for your forgiveness and appreciate your prayers as well.

I have experienced unbelievable grace from above, from friends, and especially from Jill. Her strength and love through this storm have been incredible. Neither she nor our girls ever asked to live their lives in the public eye, but they have handled this with grace and dignity.

Words cannot express our gratitude for the outpouring of prayers, love, and forgiveness we have received from many of you. We have some incredible memories to hold onto from our time at Ole Miss, and want to thank you for blessing us over the last 5 years. While I realize there?s no good answer for the pain I?ve caused, I hope you can forgive me.

Sincerely,

Hugh Freeze
    ----------------------------------------------------------

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    This is the greatest gif response ever haha

vCash
    Nothing to see here. Mistakes were made. ***

vCash
    he gay

vCash
    That is a ***** way to handle his coming out, and his apology and ask for forgiveness. Just like the piece of shit he is. I hope that doesn't get it for his family, his ole miss family or his faith family. Seeing as how he lives his life with with so many different groups of people who accept different levels of behavior I'll go ahead and label him a 17'n nutjob. Glad he's never worn the maroon and white. With all due respect.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Where is his apology for all the NCAA rules broken by him and by people under his supervision? Where is his apology to Nutt for trying to ruin his reputation and livelihood? Where is his apology to fellow SEC coaches who had to compete on an uneven playing field?

vCash
    I think it's too little too late. Very sanitized, probably legally dissected comments. The only new informative bit is the part about telling his wife and friends months earlier. It seems calculated and suspect to me. Can't be proven but it's included to make you think "aw, he's not so bad after all."

I don't buy it. But I'm not his market.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicDawg View Post
    I think it's too little too late. Very sanitized, probably legally dissected comments. The only new informative bit is the part about telling his wife and friends months earlier. It seems calculated and suspect to me. Can't be proven but it's included to make you think "aw, he's not so bad after all."

I don't buy it. But I'm not his market.
    Don't forget, his two friends, the rest of his friends went right down the ole dumper because of him. Lol.

Oh, his two friends, maybe AC Cowlings and OJ at this point. Surely not still Barney and Lee.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    wow.."hurt many people, especially those in the Ole Miss family". He thinks he hurt the Ole Miss family more than his wife and kids. I'm sure they appreciates that.

vCash
    More ****ing lies .. when will this bastard just go away. I'm sure that big church in the Jackson area will have him back in the pulpit soon. ****ing hypocrite #loser

vCash
    So he told his Family and close friends two months before, yet continued to hide it from his employer? Yea that's so dang admirable there Rev. Swaggart
    Last edited by BigEasyDawg; 09-23-2017 at 10:52 AM.

vCash
    I think we need to start a “Hugh Freeze Great Ole Miss Memories” thread!

“Member that time all us coaches got together and went to buy a bunch of burner phones? Such great times. Sweet memories!”

vCash
    I don't find it the slightest bit surprising that during OM's off week during Gameday which included a tribute to Charlie Connerly, Freeze releases his statement

Doing anything right now to stay relevant.

vCash
    Buy/Sell he as already hit some strange.

Banned
    vCash
    He danced around and did the hokey pokey but literally admitted to nothing. He went out of his way to say many allegations were weren't true but didn't bother to come clean about anything. I don't know if I've ever seen a worse apology in my life. An apology means you take responsibility and have some sense of mourning over what you know, and acknowledge, you did was wrong.

He's asking forgiveness while never revealing what he's asking forgiveness for.
    Last edited by Token Bammer; 09-23-2017 at 10:13 AM.

vCash
    Very typical Hugh Freeze

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyDawg View Post
    So he told his Family and close friends two months before, yet continued to hide it from his employer? Yea that's so dang admirable their Rev. Swaggart
    Not family. Just his wife and 2 friends. What about the girls.

vCash

Does this cover an apology to his mistress for cheating on her w/hookers?

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)