Thread: MC rolls over Clinton. 27-3.

vCash

MC rolls over Clinton. 27-3.

Nice rebound from a tough loss last week.

vCash
    I think MC would have beaten Pearl with a healthy QB. Did Hull play tonight?

vCash
    Hate that Bawby was a titty baby and moved that game up. MC vs Clinton should be the last game of the regular season every year.
    Last edited by BeastMan; 09-23-2017 at 07:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think MC would have beaten Pearl with a healthy QB. Did Hull play tonight?
    No. The back-up played the entire game from what I heard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Hate that Bawby was a titty baby and moved that game up. MC bs Clinton should be the last game of the regular season every year.
    I thought Justice and Bradberry started doing that? I thought they didn't want to play it right before the playoffs like they used to when I was in high school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    No. The back-up played the entire game from what I heard
    Thanks. If MC had a QB that could throw along with the defense that they have they might win 6A.

vCash
    Clinton say "Werrt? But wedda state champs! Errrsss!"

vCash
    Madison Centrals D must be pretty salty. I was told before the season that they had every starter on D from last year back....

Hull has a separated shoulder I think.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I thought Justice and Bradberry started doing that? I thought they didn't want to play it right before the playoffs like they used to when I was in high school.
    Nope. Justice wasn't scared and it was the last game under his watch