Thread: UGA Blackout

vCash

UGA Blackout

Turns out it could happen. Students were handed black gameday t-shirts and the spike squad is going black. May just be the fans, but Kirby was asked about it today and he pretty much sidestepped the question. One time in 07 we warmed up in red against Auburn, but came onto the field in black, ended up "beating the brakes off them" lol

vCash
    Good. Because we are wearing all white. I can deal with the white helmets sometimes.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Gandawg;807076]Turns out it could happen. Students were handed black gameday t-shirts and the spike squad is going black. May just be the fans, but Kirby was asked about it today and he pretty much sidestepped the question. One time in 07 we warmed up in red against Auburn, but came onto the field in black, ended up "beating the brakes off them" lol[/QUOTE

The only UGA Blackout is in your pants tomorrow night when Mississippi State slaughters your Ole Miss of the east ass holes.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Corn Bread;807087]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandawg View Post
    Turns out it could happen. Students were handed black gameday t-shirts and the spike squad is going black. May just be the fans, but Kirby was asked about it today and he pretty much sidestepped the question. One time in 07 we warmed up in red against Auburn, but came onto the field in black, ended up "beating the brakes off them" lol[/QUOTE

The only UGA Blackout is in your pants tomorrow night when Mississippi State slaughters your Ole Miss of the east ass holes.
    do I sense an online wager???
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    [QUOTE=TUSK;807089]
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Bread View Post

Is somebody going to get bitch slapped at South Farm?

vCash
    [QUOTE=TUSK;807089]

Nah man, if y'all win, then I will congratulate y'all then leave you alone, if we win, I will leave y'all alone, never hear from me again. Do appreciate the hospitality from y'all save the guy who told me to eat a sh*tburger.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Gandawg;807093]
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

Nah man, if y'all win, then I will congratulate y'all then leave you alone, if we win, I will leave y'all alone, never hear from me again. Do appreciate the hospitality from y'all save the guy who told me to eat a sh*tburger.
    I'm a Bammer Fan.... I'm just here for Quality ConTroll...

No.

vCash
    [QUOTE=TUSK;807094]

I'm a Bammer Fan.... I'm just here for Quality ConTroll...
    And you perform your job in an excellent manner. **

I'm watching Trump's speech in Huntsville instead of Boise State/UVa. He's been talking for 90 minutes but I had to see what he had to say when he's just 10 miles away. Do Crimson Tiders get to vote?

vCash
    [QUOTE=RocketDawg;807096]
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

And you perform your job in an excellent manner. **

I'm watching Trump's speech in Huntsville instead of Boise State/UVa. He's been talking for 90 minutes but I had to see what he had to say when he's just 10 miles away. Do Crimson Tiders get to vote?
    Yep, and if we show our REC Membership Card, we can vote multiple times... just like Democrats.

Oops.... wrong board....

No.

vCash
    Nah man, we gonna win. Then trim the hedges.

vCash
    Nah man, we gonna win. Then trim the hedges.
    Hell no, if y'all win I don't care what you do but respect the hedges, they've been around since 1929 and have not been replaced once.

vCash
    Holy crap with the quotes, people.

vCash
    Hell no, if y'all win I don't care what you do but respect the hedges, they've been around since 1929 and have not been replaced once.
    http://staugustine.com/stories/10100...l#.WcZlaEyZORs