Thread: Great Article on Dan and Fitz

vCash

Great Article on Dan and Fitz

http://www.espn.com/college-football...d-quarterbacks

Pretty much praises how Dan has taken Dak and now Fitz and turning them into superstarts.

Also gives a great look at how Dan recruits. He doesn't make these big promises to these kids but does promise that he will coach them as hard and best as he can and push them to be a great player:

That's what drew Prescott, and then Fitzgerald, to Mullen. He told Fitzgerald during a recruiting visit, "Hey, you're going to have to work your butt off. You're not going to like me most days. That's OK. I'm going to coach you as hard as I possibly can."

Fitzgerald nodded along, waited for Mullen to finish and asked where he should sign up.

"There's no doubt he's not going to tell you what you want to hear," he said.

The nation is starting to see the QB Guru with clear eyes.

No wonder we are starting to get 4* QBs, we are trying to get 2 and 3*s but everybody is going after them now **************

vCash
    "How we view things, we have to be a little smarter than other people," he told ESPN in 2015. "We have to come up with other solutions other than to throw money at the problem."

I wonder who Dan is talking about here. Hmmm.....

vCash
    Super story
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

vCash
    Great read... ReP