I think it boils down to how our LBs play. I feel pretty good about our DL, but in order to stop UGA the way they run the ball we must be gap disciplined from the LB position. I think they will open up trying to get Fromm a little comfortable by throwing some intermediate stuff. BTW, I love the kid. I think he has a bright future in Athens if he can stay healthy. Loved him in high school, loved how humble he is and the fact he's open with his faith in Christ too. But putting all that aside, I think Grantham will give him some crazy looks after the first 2 drives. To throw him off of his comfort zone, some mixed coverages. One thing we need to understand is that Grantham's level of football accumine is really high and he has infused some looks that are translatable from the NFL to the SEC. The kid to look for is not going to necessarily be Simmons in this game but rather Dez & Abrams. These are going to be keys to translating the calls in the field to the necessary players.

Offensively I think we need to be patient, we were last week and it payed off. Kirby is going to try to do the same to Fitz that we are to Fromm. The only difference is Fitz has seen SEC speed, Fromm has not. ND is a bowl team but they don't possess the speed the athletic ability the SEC defenses have. Be patient and eventually you'll have guys in the secondary make mental mistakes with coverages & lose eye discipline and then we'll have big plays.

I said last year I felt CDM would go to a more "Relf-fense" offensive scheme and he has. This team reminds me a lot of our 2010 team with far greater athletic talent at the skill positions. Aeris reminds me of a slower Vick Ballard. He runs SO hard and when he sees a hole he hits it with ferocity. Gibson is like Perkins was and Fitz is a faster, more athletic & more accurate Relf. I think we pull this out late in the 4th in a tough environment 27-20.