Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pretty good thread going on at nafoom about our rivilery with the shitbirds. Do you

vCash
    I went over to try and read that thread. I got through two post and said screw that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    It's in the same Nafoom thread that you referenced. Have you seen it? I've never known any MSU person to go after one of them either, but I've been told it's happened to a couple of us.

Post 46 on Page 5: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...60909-s40.html
    Personally, I don't go on nafoom unless someone posts a link to something. In that thread they reference going after Coach34 and they went after at least 2 on Sixpack.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I went over to try and read that thread. I got through two post and said screw that.
    It's the transcript from a fever dream of a mad man.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    It's in the same Nafoom thread that you referenced. Have you seen it? I've never known any MSU person to go after one of them either, but I've been told it's happened to a couple of us.

Post 46 on Page 5: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...60909-s40.html
    They tried to lynch my job once, in 2003.
    Last edited by Mutt the Hoople; 09-22-2017 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    The Egg Bowl rivalry is toxic only because Ole Miss made it toxic.

They're a sad lot. They were good in the 1960's and then integration changed that. The only thing that they had to hold on to was "Well, at least we're better than Mississippi State". Then Jackie and Dan said "Hold my beer". When we've been better than them they have completely freaked out and gone all out as far as cheating goes- and it has blown up in their face. It may very well destroy their football program- at least for a decade.

Honestly, they're the worst fans in the SEC. It's like the worst of Alabama, LSU, and Arkansas (Little Rock version) all wrapped up in one batshit crazy fan base with Auburn's bag men running the show. It's pretty crazy how different they are from us even though we are in the same state. And this isn't bias- I've heard this from other SEC fans as well.

They'll say something "good natured" on a message board making fun of MSU- but then a MSU says something "good natured" back and they try to sue the guy and get him fired.

I think there are some sane Ole Miss fans but they are outnumbered by various lunatic fringe and have no real power. And if they do have any power they are being lied to about how bad things are to the point where it gets so far gone they can't do anything about it.

vCash
    thing is, they have spent at least the last decade trying to create a national image....recruiting students from out of state.....and its worked....they have the largest out of state student body in Ms....but yet, third in line in the flagship universities in overall undergraduate enrollment....that shit is catching up with them within the states political climate, in football and other recruiting, etc....they don't hold as many cards as they used to, and their law school is terrible.....problem for them, it takes years to overcome those type mistakes....even decades....they want to be known as house hold brand in athletics like bama, lsu, ND, USC, Texas, etc....and want to be known as Vanderbilt, SMU, ND, etc in academics.....hell they only hired vitter to better the image of academics.....and they have failed miserably with their plan, both academically and athletically....bad times being a reb