Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pretty good thread going on at nafoom about our rivilery with the shitbirds. Do you

vCash

Pretty good thread going on at nafoom about our rivilery with the shitbirds. Do you

Think our hatred for each other has gone to far? I know it's only just a sport and in the grand scheme of things has little relevance, but I hate those bastards because the think they are superior humans. Our basic heritage is the same. That being said if a sinkhole opened up in oxford and the whole town went to the depths of hell I would not lose 1 second of sleep. gTHOM

vCash
    Rivilery? I don't even know how you arrive at that spelling.

But yeah, I disagree that our hatred has gone too far. I think it will reach that point once sanctions are handed down. However, I think right now the OM schmucks just have the sads and it's a classic case of "can dish it out but not take it." They can ridicule us all day, but once something gets put back on them, they take their toys, go home, and whine about it to their momma.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Rivilery? I don't even know how you arrive at that spelling.

But yeah, I disagree that our hatred has gone too far. I think it will reach that point once sanctions are handed down. However, I think right now the OM schmucks just have the sads and it's a classic case of "can dish it out but not take it." They can ridicule us all day, but once something gets put back on them, they take their toys, go home, and whine about it to their momma.
    Good point about spelling. Maybe wear your Addidas shoes and google how to spell.****

vCash
    Funny, I don't remember them saying anything like this when the investigation that led to Jackie going down was going on. THAT one was directly orchestrated by Ole Miss but I don't remember us saying stuff like that then. They love dishing it out but they can't take it. ONE MORE TIME REBS: We didn't turn you in, others did. We didn't instigate this, others did. I'm mad as heck at YOU for getting some of our guys caught up in what YOU were doing. If you want to see who to blame for this stuff Rebs, I'm sure you have a mirror somewhere in your house.

vCash
    Rivilery is akin to rueing.**

vCash
    They didn't start complaining about things going too far until crap started hitting the fan for them with the NCAA and cheating. Besides, it's their fault the rivalry heated up because of the cheating and then they complain about it? Just ignore it while they slowly slip into irrelevance and madness for the next decade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Nice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    Nice!
    Yes it is.....and that's what happens to your spelling when you go to state at least thats what the shitbirds say.

vCash
    I don't think any state fan "hates" om more now than in the past. So no.

What has happened is om got caught cheating and is lashing out like my 3 year old when I pop her hand for breaking the rules. End of story.

vCash
    They pushed me too far. Now, they pay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Maybe was just quoting the way Bares spelled it on there little massage bored.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post

What has happened is om got caught cheating and is lashing out like my 3 year old when I pop her hand for breaking the rules. End of story.
    That's right, I don't hate them any more than I ever have, I was born hating them. It's their idiot fanboys throwing this crap out as another way to lash out at us for them being punished. The national guys caught wind of it and it took hold a little more than most their other "woe is me" shit. I don't know what we've done to instigate anything in this, all this new founded 'hate' and 'vitriol' is on their side anyway. They really are pissed Rosebowl actually covered their demise...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    The pompous, self righteousness, holier than thou, elitist attitudes from those people make me sick. I've travel all over this country and I've never met any group as arrogant and pompous as the bears. It's amazing to me that human beings can be that selfish and so caught up in themselves. They brought this on themselves. There like the kid that's always running his mouth and annoying people. Then someone finally has enough and puts them in their place and then they whine and moan about being treated unfairly. You made your bed bears, now lie in the crap you created for yourself!

vCash
    They have only themselves to blame for their predicament. There are countless State leans that flipped to Mississippi in what would appear to be a financial decision. This instant gratification mentality is the worst thing about college football especially when the coaches CAN'T develope talent. If Mississippi truly cares about their athletes, they would distant themselves as far away from the Freeze regime as they possibly can. They purchased the player, failed to develop them on the football field, and failed miserably at preparing them for life after football. Can anyone think of a Mississippi lean within the last five years that ended up coming to State? I can't think of one. We haven't "bought" a single one of their leans yet they are mad at us. I can't wait til the NCAA goes scorched earth on those pompous asses
    Last edited by Acid mouth; 09-22-2017 at 10:23 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post

You beat your kids? For shame, how do you expect them to grow up to be snowflakes. They will be outcasts in society.****

Banned
    vCash
    This rivalry isn't too intense. They just think it is because State holds all the cards. They have some of the vilest fans on that site, though. Read over there for about ten minutes, and you'll feel like you need to pray and shower.

Banned
    vCash
    Did I really read that they blamed Sherrill for him calling them "Mississippi" instead of Ole Miss? How 17ing fragile can you be? The University of Alabama is Alabama. The university of South Carolina is South Carolina. Who the actual 17 do you think you are?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Did I really read that they blamed Sherrill for him calling them "Mississippi" instead of Ole Miss? How 17ing fragile can you be? The University of Alabama is Alabama. The university of South Carolina is South Carolina. Who the actual 17 do you think you are?
    The University of Oklahoma is Oklahoma not Ole Okie.

It's part of the delusion they have created about who they are and how important they think they are.

vCash
    Maybe ole miss will ask to be moved to the East.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Yes they hated that Jackie called them "Mississippi". That bunch is fragile and unstable.