Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UGA Roll Call

vCash
    Myself + 2 more are making the trip. Headed out of Starkville right now. Still looking for tickets, so if anyone knows of 3 together, please shoot me a PM

vCash
    I came to SC yesterday, Traffic around Atlanta bad, bad, bad. Grandson and 7 friends coming from Shaven. My son in SC and myself and two grandsons coming from SC. Sec 102 thanks to a Ga alum.

vCash
    Way to go guys. Thank you for supporting the Dogs! Be safe and pull us through. Ill be in Madison, grilling and drinking.

vCash
    I am considering it. I have not much to do tomorrow. If i wake early enough I can go. I have no hotel, not ticket, but I want to see Athens and I am not getting younger.

vCash
    Go Mobile. Enjoy yourself. We are still pulling for you!

vCash
    I live about 2.5 hours from Athens but... I have a corporate gig Saturday evening. Hopefully I can be home for the 2nd half. I'll ring the bell for y'all who are passing through tomorrow on the way to Athens. I am expecting the Vegasdawgs to put a beatdown on the Peachdawgs!

vCash
    I'm in we need 2 more tickets if anyone has extra.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Got about 16 in our group. Spent most of afternoon in some local joints, putting down some local craft brew. Now perusing the night life. Their fans don't seem as confident as some in the media would have you think.

vCash
    Myself and 5 in section 306.

vCash
    I20 WARNING

There was a huge construction related delay right before Talladega. I mean bad. I don't know if it translates to today or not but I just wanted to let anyone know who's coming from the West and not leaving until today. Allow an extra 40m-60m.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    We'll be in 107. Parking pass close to stadium & will be wandering around until the Dawg walk ringing my cowbell!

vCash
    I just booked a hotel in Suwanee. On my way soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Katdoc12 View Post
    We'll be in 107. Parking pass close to stadium & will be wandering around until the Dawg walk ringing my cowbell!
    I'm in 107 with you ! HAILSTATE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldwave View Post
    I'm in 107 with you ! HAILSTATE!
    Awesome! Will keep an eye out! I'll be the 1 in a Fitz jersey!

vCash
    Almost to Savannah and I just realized I left my Cowbell in BWK. My tailgate with UGA fans will be less entertaining now. Damn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    I just booked a hotel in Suwanee. On my way soon.
    Good for you! Proud of you.