Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UGA Roll Call

vCash

UGA Roll Call

UGA Roll Call - who all is making the trek?

I'll be heading out from BWK at 8:00 am tomorrow with the W Girl and my parents, hitting town about 2:00. Meeting my daughter when the FMB rolls into town. We will be tailgating with some UGAs over by the railroad tracks on the east side of the stadium. Apparently we will also have about 20 MSU folks in our tailgate as well. Seats in Section 133.

vCash
    Can't take these tickets from me.

vCash
    I will be heading out of CLT around 5pm tonight and should arrive around 8:30pm to see what the Athens nightlife is all about. I am also in Sect 133 Brunswick. LETS GET AFTER IT!

vCash
    Me +1

Going to GT-Pitt also. I will be cheering anytime either team runs the ball and booing when they pass. Run that clock so I can get to the real game in Athens!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Going to go to my brother's after the ballgame tonight and ride with him to game.

vCash
    Me + 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Me +1

Going to GT-Pitt also. I will be cheering anytime either team runs the ball and booing when they pass. Run that clock so I can get to the real game in Athens!
    Enjoy the double header! Grant Field is an underrated venue. The atmosphere is eh, but it is a neat old stadium with a lot of history. They have made some good renovation choices over the years - of course anything was better than the creaky wooden bleachers and piss creeks on the floor they had for urinals in the late 70s/early 80s.

vCash
    Wish I could go, I couldn't find reasonable tickets or any that were in a State section.

vCash
    I'll be there - unsure what section.. somewhere in the lower bowl near the 20 yard line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Can't take these tickets from me.
    ISWYDT +1

Banned
    vCash
    Bout to roll out in a little bit

vCash
    I'll be there. Somewhere in the State section.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    Bout to roll out in a little bit
    Headed out of Birmingham as we speak. No worries I'm not driving, worked last night hoping to catch a nap on the ride over. Got seats in sec 107.

vCash
    WMD +1

I have either jinxed us entirely or completely assured victory. Considering my road record, I'm afraid it's the former.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash

Taking my son and...

3 others. Should be fun!
    Last edited by snoopdog; 09-22-2017 at 10:20 AM.

vCash
    Aiming to leave at Noon. We booked an AIRBNB about 30 miles this side of Athens.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    Myself +3. Section 303.

vCash
    Me +1. Section 601.

vCash
    If any of you fellas have an extra ticket, I'm in need. I have one but need one more. PM me and I can get you some contact info. Meeting up on campus somewhere isn't a problem.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Me +1

Leave early if necessary. Traffic might (almost certainly will) be an issue on the way to Athens, not to mention parking.