Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Garret say...

vCash

Ben Garret say...

MSU has reached out to DD Bowie "through back channels" about transferring.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    He prolly has it backwards. That I wouldn't be surprised.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    That could be the case, but I say word is coming out DD wants to come to state. Bc of this, we're to blame

vCash
    Bullshit... these guys are unreal. They constantly keep trying to play MSU as the villain for their demise.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    I noticed that DD was standing on the Ole Miss sidelines and wasn't dressed out in a highlight video I watched.

I hate that he made a mistake but the NCAA will give him an opportunity to make it right in December. If we'll even take him.

vCash
    I think Bowie was just a kid that had a bunch of adults lie straight to his face. Would not mind giving him a chance to play for some coaches that would give a damn about him.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Trust me when I tell you, DD regrets his decision bad. He'd love to be a bulldog.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Can he play LB?

If so, I'll take em.....*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Trust me when I tell you, DD regrets his decision bad. He'd love to be a bulldog.
    I feel compassion for DD Bowie because he was flat out lied to. AJ can GTH with OM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    I wouldn't touch him. Trouble.

vCash
    Probably best to let this dog lie

vCash
    I don't want him.

At this point I would not put it past TSUN to have him out there wearing a wire and his hand out to every MSU booster he can find

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Can he play LB?

If so, I'll take em.....*
    Have you seen the Ole Miss defense? If he could play linebacker he would never come off the field. Because their linebackers suck.

vCash
    Poor dude was lied to by Ole Miss... wasn't the first....won't be the last.

vCash
    With college football being such a huge and sometimes nasty business, a 17 or 18 YO kid can be collateral damage and a pawn. I feel this happened to DD. If we take him, first he had to address the team and apologize for his words and signing mistake against State during recruitment and then to the fans. (With true humility)

Any transfer to any school has to do this, if the other school is in the same conference, let alone a huge rival.

vCash
    If they let that kid in our locker room, they need their heads examined. No way. No how, do you mess up this team's chemistry this year or next.

vCash
    Tommy T said when he was at Ole Miss he said that when the sanction came down he had just gotten there and every SEC school was getting hotel rooms to recruit ole miss guys. Tommy T said he only lost two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Poor dude was lied to by Ole Miss... wasn't the first....won't be the last.
    I'm sure his family was "rewarded" well for believing the lie so I don't think anyone should feel too bad for poor ol' DD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If they let that kid in our locker room, they need their heads examined. No way. No how, do you mess up this team's chemistry this year or next.
    So then do we not accept new recruits, either? I don't see how this would be different than any other new player coming in with regard to chemistry.

vCash
    I would take him. He went there because of a business deal and he needed to take care of his kid. Can't really blame him too much.