Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Johnathan Abram giving UGA bulletin board material

vCash
    Exactly. If we beat them, it will be because Nick can beat them through the air. I fully expect the old Malcolm Johnson down the seam (or in the flat) off the Play Action to re-emerge this week. We will probably throw it to both Green and JJ. The backs will get involved in the passing game, and I expect Gray to catch a deep one or two. Once we establish the pass game, the run game will open up a bit. It's going to be tough going in the run game early on, and they will force Nick to hand it to Aeries off the read option early on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Exactly. If we beat them, it will be because Nick can beat them through the air. I fully expect the old Malcolm Johnson down the seam (or in the flat) off the Play Action to re-emerge this week. We will probably throw it to both Green and JJ. The backs will get involved in the passing game, and I expect Gray to catch a deep one or two. Once we establish the pass game, the run game will open up a bit. It's going to be tough going in the run game early on, and they will force Nick to hand it to Aeries off the read option early on.
    The UGA fans think since they held Wimbush in check at ND that Fitz will be easy to manage. Fitz makes better decisions with the ball and is a tougher runner than Wimbush.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Nice troll attempt.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PMDawg again.

That hook wasn't THAT shiny...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Fitz is quicker in the 0-10 yd burst than the ND QB. A 10th of a second is the difference between 2-3 steps to seal the edge. It's the difference between maintaining & posturing outside containment & losing outside containment. Literally it's the difference between buying time for your receivers to get separation for a big play down the field & getting sacked. They aren't the same players not even a little bit. Plus again (BTW Malcolm doesn't play for MSU anymore) we have to figure in the TEs. Notre Dame doesn't have the type of offense we have. I'm not saying ours is better or worse I'm just simply stating they have NEVER faced an offense like we are taking to UGA. It will be interesting to see nonetheless.

Shotgun, thank you for your kind words. I'm still around I'm just jumping in when I have time.

vCash
    I know I don't have a lot of posts either but I did create the DakAttack.com website and I am the holder of the infamous "RTGDFB" license plate in Texas in case that buys me any credibility. And I can certify that Dawgs87 is 3rd generation 100% True Maroon.

He's just sharing some news with fellow Bulldogs. I personally don't like Abram upsetting the dead indians but Dawgs87 is a millennial (but so am I) and thinks shit talking the opponent is funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    AU was also gifted a 1st down when they failed to make it on 4th and 1.
    Thinking of that game still gets my blood pressure up. Still have a picture on my phone of the daylight between ball and stick too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 57 View Post
    Fitz is quicker in the 0-10 yd burst than the ND QB. A 10th of a second is the difference between 2-3 steps to seal the edge. It's the difference between maintaining & posturing outside containment & losing outside containment. Literally it's the difference between buying time for your receivers to get separation for a big play down the field & getting sacked. They aren't the same players not even a little bit. Plus again (BTW Malcolm doesn't play for MSU anymore) we have to figure in the TEs. Notre Dame doesn't have the type of offense we have. I'm not saying ours is better or worse I'm just simply stating they have NEVER faced an offense like we are taking to UGA. It will be interesting to see nonetheless.

Shotgun, thank you for your kind words. I'm still around I'm just jumping in when I have time.
    Well aware Malcolm doesn't play here any more. He is the last TE we had that we used to run that play on a regular basis. I just called it the Malcolm Johnson play. In fact I said we would run it with Green and JJ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillScrewItUp View Post
    Thinking of that game still gets my blood pressure up. Still have a picture on my phone of the daylight between ball and stick too.
    We never got an explanation for this.

My blood pressure still goes up as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillScrewItUp View Post
    Thanks for pouring lemon juice on that ol' paper cut.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 57 View Post
    We aren't running anything close to what Mullen ran while Kirby was at UA. This is the mark of a good coach to take a kids skill set & change the offense according to that skill set. We also have NEVER had the quality of TEs that we have now either. I've been reading you guys' comments and I haven't seen many if any talk about the fact that because we have legit TEs it's making Fitz's job as well as our OL's job a little easier. These are kids who probably will play in the NFL at least Farrod & Justin for sure. Both guys block well as well as run routes pretty decently & can catch.

We've not had that since Mullen's been here. This offense is pretty new & fresh as far as going 2 TEs and bumping one on the empty side to gain short yardage 1st downs. Farrod can run right down the hash this Saturday bank on it for at least 1 TD after its set up. Watch. Kirby is a great DC, no doubt he'll have them ready to play. But they aren't Bama & we aren't who we were when he was in Bama. Anybody with football accumine at all can see that. I'm not saying we'll win or we'll lose. I'm saying to compare the 2 shows a lack of football accumine

--Jesus Saves--
    Yes Jesus does. Rep given.