Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnathan Abram giving UGA bulletin board material

vCash
    Smart has never called a defense against Mullen. Or anybody else while at Bama.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 09-21-2017 at 10:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Smart has never called a defense against Mullen. Or anybody else while at Bama.
    Eh Kay.......��
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    We are way different than we were in 2014. Dak was not running as much against Bama. Fitz is a lot better runner.

I think Fitz runs a LOT more than last week . I think that was the reason fir the 2 plays where he ran out wide then passed. Now Mullen figures UGA safeties will stay back so Fitz is going to run .

I bet he has 200 on the ground Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    We are way different than we were in 2014. Dak was not running as much against Bama. Fitz is a lot better runner.

I think Fitz runs a LOT more than last week . I think that was the reason fir the 2 plays where he ran out wide then passed. Now Mullen figures UGA safeties will stay back so Fitz is going to run .

and he will have sex with their cheerleaders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    You have a cheerleader fixation tonight Jack. Those USF gals really got to you.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

I'll take that bet. Name your terms.

No.

vCash

I think we are larger and more athletic on the OL with a running back that has better vision and maturity than 2014

vCash

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think we are larger and more athletic on the OL with a running back that has better vision and maturity than 2014
    I heard Georgia has three 5 star RB's. I hope our team comes out really ready to play and not let them get the quick advantage on us. I remember we came out lackluster at Auburn several years ago when we had a much better team than Auburn, and ultimately lost when Relf was stopped on the one yard line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I heard Georgia has three 5 star RB's. I hope our team comes out really ready to play and not let them get the quick advantage on us. I remember we came out lackluster at Auburn several years ago when we had a much better team than Auburn, and ultimately lost when Relf was stopped on the one yard line.
    AU was also gifted a 1st down when they failed to make it on 4th and 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    No selfies TUSK!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'd guess Smart's D strategy would be very similar to when he was D.C. @ Bammer... and why shouldn't it? It was successful... including 2014, especially considering it was a transitional year.
    Nice troll attempt.

vCash

Yeah, this ain't happening. Georgia's strength as a team is their front 7. If he does have 200 on the ground, then we win by 20+. They are going to make Fitz win through the air, or Aeries is having huge success up the middle. Fitz ain't going around the edges for 200+. I look for Fitz to have around 230-250 through the air - if we are going to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Barrett Sallee said Smart has faced Mullen over the years and knows exactly what he's gonna do on offense. He also said Fromm was gonna be just a good enough QB to let Chubb and Michele do their jobs.

I freakin' hate Sallee.
    So Mullen knows exactly what Smart's going to do on defense, no?

Fromm is going to be just good enough to keep this thing within a couple touchdowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Yeah, this ain't happening. Georgia's strength as a team is their front 7. If he does have 200 on the ground, then we win by 20+. They are going to make Fitz win through the air, or Aeries is having huge success up the middle. Fitz ain't going around the edges for 200+. I look for Fitz to have around 230-250 through the air - if we are going to win.
    Agreed. If Fitzgerald runs for 200, then get ready because we are the best team in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    So Mullen knows exactly what Smart's going to do on defense, no?

Fromm is going to be just good enough to keep this thing within a couple touchdowns.
    Doug on 620AM had a Georgia insider on an hour ago and he wasn't as sure of this game as Sallee seems to be. He thinks our DL is going to give their OL problems all night. We are going to make Fromm very uncomfortable. He also said if our OL can give Fitz enough time to make some plays on UGA's questionable secondary we might win this thing by two tds. He didn't seem sure of this as an UGA victory at all.

vCash
    We aren't running anything close to what Mullen ran while Kirby was at UA. This is the mark of a good coach to take a kids skill set & change the offense according to that skill set. We also have NEVER had the quality of TEs that we have now either. I've been reading you guys' comments and I haven't seen many if any talk about the fact that because we have legit TEs it's making Fitz's job as well as our OL's job a little easier. These are kids who probably will play in the NFL at least Farrod & Justin for sure. Both guys block well as well as run routes pretty decently & can catch.

We've not had that since Mullen's been here. This offense is pretty new & fresh as far as going 2 TEs and bumping one on the empty side to gain short yardage 1st downs. Farrod can run right down the hash this Saturday bank on it for at least 1 TD after its set up. Watch. Kirby is a great DC, no doubt he'll have them ready to play. But they aren't Bama & we aren't who we were when he was in Bama. Anybody with football accumine at all can see that. I'm not saying we'll win or we'll lose. I'm saying to compare the 2 shows a lack of football accumine

--Jesus Saves--

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    "It will be a great feeling," Abram told The Clarion-Ledger. "To get a chance to go between the hedges but on the opposite side ... I mean, I just look forward to going in with my team and, honestly, just beating the brakes off of them."

http://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Re...-UGA-107744243

http://georgia.247sports.com/Board/1...-UGA-107744243
    I like it. Much better than hearing " lets go over there and try to be competitive ". Or the Ron Polk talk of lets try to win one or 2 this weekend. Be the big dog!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 57 View Post
    We aren't running anything close to what Mullen ran while Kirby was at UA. This is the mark of a good coach to take a kids skill set & change the offense according to that skill set. We also have NEVER had the quality of TEs that we have now either. I've been reading you guys' comments and I haven't seen many if any talk about the fact that because we have legit TEs it's making Fitz's job as well as our OL's job a little easier. These are kids who probably will play in the NFL at least Farrod & Justin for sure. Both guys block well as well as run routes pretty decently & can catch.

We've not had that since Mullen's been here. This offense is pretty new & fresh as far as going 2 TEs and bumping one on the empty side to gain short yardage 1st downs. Farrod can run right down the hash this Saturday bank on it for at least 1 TD after its set up. Watch. Kirby is a great DC, no doubt he'll have them ready to play. But they aren't Bama & we aren't who we were when he was in Bama. Anybody with football accumine at all can see that. I'm not saying we'll win or we'll lose. I'm saying to compare the 2 shows a lack of football accumine

--Jesus Saves--
    Man I loving reading your posts. Please post more.

In a world where everyone has become obsessed with recruiting rankings and analytics, it sure is nice to hear the opinion of a football guy breaking down a game in football terms with real Xs and Os knowledge.

Thank you