Thread: Y'all will love this

vCash

Y'all will love this

On one of the UGA message boards, this guy posted about how he played an NCAA Football 14 game MSU vs. UGA with the 2017-2018 rosters. UGA won 63-7 Chubb had 300 yards, and Roquan had 6 sacks. People on that board think this is a sign of things to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandawg View Post
    On one of the UGA message boards, this guy posted about how he played an NCAA Football 14 game MSU vs. UGA with the 2017-2018 rosters. UGA won 63-7 Chubb had 300 yards, and Roquan had 6 sacks. People on that board think this is a sign of things to come.
    Don't know why I'm bothering, but how do you play a 3 year old game with current players? Answer, you can't. They don't make this game anymore, so there are no updated rosters for download.

Look, I like UGA... or really don't dislike them and they have a very talented team. But many of their fans, not necessarily including you, leave A LOT to be desired. I've lived in GA and let tell you, they aren't UGA fans, they are UGA football fans, period. They are ignorant regarding the rest of the league, save maybe UT & UF, can barely tell you who's in the SEC West, think that a loss to a West team doesn't "really" count and absolutely "live" for signing day to see how many 5* they got! They are generally a good bunch of people, but most think Fitz has come out of nowhere... never even heard his name before!! The dude had one of the greatest seasons, for a QB, in SEC history... as a sophomore! Hell, I know SC's QB and Vandy's QB and we don't even play them!

Anywho... I think it'll be a good game overall. Hope our former UGA coach, Grantham, has y'all 3rd and long a lot. Want to hear the "3rd and Grantham cheers"!

vCash
    Actually, TerfDawg, there are websites that keep making updated rosters every year that you can download. It?s never perfect, but it?s pretty solid from a fan perspective. I just download the latest and edit us to be more accurate and start a new Dynasty.

vCash
    Not taking up for the fan that is basing a win on a game, but there is an online community that keeps updated rosters for the last version of NCAA Football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Actually, TerfDawg, there are websites that keep making updated rosters every year that you can download. It?s never perfect, but it?s pretty solid from a fan perspective. I just download the latest and edit us to be more accurate and start a new Dynasty.
    It's Turfdawg... get it right or else.** I stand corrected. Someone tell those hackers that Sirmon isn't our DC any longer!!

vCash
    Darriel from Columbus, is that you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    I am very disappointed that I had no idea these "rosters" existed. NCAA football was the best back in the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdDawg View Post
    Not taking up for the fan that is basing a win on a game, but there is an online community that keeps updated rosters for the last version of NCAA Football.
    Didnt some site or blog simulate our game through NCAA football at one point as part of the game week discussion or something along those lines?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Don't know why I'm bothering, but how do you play a 3 year old game with current players? Answer, you can't. They don't make this game anymore, so there are no updated rosters for download.

Look, I like UGA... or really don't dislike them and they have a very talented team. But many of their fans, not necessarily including you, leave A LOT to be desired. I've lived in GA and let tell you, they aren't UGA fans, they are UGA football fans, period. They are ignorant regarding the rest of the league, save maybe UT & UF, can barely tell you who's in the SEC West, think that a loss to a West team doesn't "really" count and absolutely "live" for signing day to see how many 5* they got! They are generally a good bunch of people, but most think Fitz has come out of nowhere... never even heard his name before!! The dude had one of the greatest seasons, for a QB, in SEC history... as a sophomore! Hell, I know SC's QB and Vandy's QB and we don't even play them!

Anywho... I think it'll be a good game overall. Hope our former UGA coach, Grantham, has y'all 3rd and long a lot. Want to hear the "3rd and Grantham cheers"!
    I agree with that mostly, however I don't see what that has to do with NCAA football. But give UGA fans a break, we have had more heartbreak than any other team in the past five years. 2012 SEC champ game where the clock ran out as we were down 4 on Bamas 6 yd line. Tennessee Hail Mary last year. Auburn Hail Mary 2013. It's been a while since we actually felt like we're in contention. Most UGA fans feel we will ride a favorable schedule to an 11-1 season and an SEC championship game. We are desperate. It really just pisses me and all the other UGA football fans get pissed, because we recruit some great players (example Nick Marshall). Marshall was kicked out of UGA for stealing our starting center's mothers jewelry. Guess what scumbag school picked him up. Yep, Auburn, and he leads them to a natty game. Laremy Tunsil was also probably going to UGA if Ole Miss hadn't offered to pay them. Honestly, we are just a fan base that hasn't been successful for a while, and we use our bad luck to make excuses.

vCash
    I played pong on my Atari, and player 1 was MSU and player 2 was UGA. I abused player 2 by a score of 21-12. Put that in your pipe and smoke it UGA.

vCash
    I agree with that mostly, however I don't see what that has to do with NCAA football. But give UGA fans a break, we have had more heartbreak than any other team in the past five years. 2012 SEC champ game where the clock ran out as we were down 4 on Bamas 6 yd line. Tennessee Hail Mary last year. Auburn Hail Mary 2013. It's been a while since we actually felt like we're in contention. Most UGA fans feel we will ride a favorable schedule to an 11-1 season and an SEC championship game. We are desperate. It really just pisses me and all the other UGA football fans get pissed, because we recruit some great players (example Nick Marshall). Marshall was kicked out of UGA for stealing our starting center's mothers jewelry. Guess what scumbag school picked him up. Yep, Auburn, and he leads them to a natty game. Laremy Tunsil was also probably going to UGA if Ole Miss hadn't offered to pay them. Honestly, we are just a fan base that hasn't been successful for a while, and we use our bad luck to make excuses.
    We feel your pain about the cheaters at tsun and auburn. Hate both of them. You have #1 ole miss and #2 auburn on my hate chart.

vCash
    It's okay. LSU was counting the stars too. Honestly I hope that everyone overlooks MSU. They better hope their players don't.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    As the Senior Resident Bammer here, I offer you this....

https://youtu.be/W1s5mPDLhfI
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

Haha very funny... but watching that doesn't really feel me with pain, between the blocked FG and the INT in the end zone at the end of the first half. We controlled that game and fought well. Even saban said afterwards it's a crime we didn't get a BCS bowl. Everyone knows if we had won that game we would have wiped the floor with Notre Dame as well.

vCash
    they need to bet the house on GA if that's the case.

vCash
    Haha very funny... but watching that doesn't really feel me with pain, between the blocked FG and the INT in the end zone at the end of the first half. We controlled that game and fought well. Even saban said afterwards it's a crime we didn't get a BCS bowl. Everyone knows if we had won that game we would have wiped the floor with Notre Dame as well.
    I'm just messin w ya, buddy.... Peace Out!

Edit... I will disagree RE: game control, however...
    Last edited by TUSK; 09-21-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Hey! I pulled out my 1968 TUDOR electric football game and lined 'em up and let 'em buzz. Three simulated games and the good guys took all three by double digits!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

You are the man.