Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Interview with Paul Faumbaum - Ole Mess

vCash

Angry ESPN Interview with Paul Faumbaum - Ole Mess

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=20777031 New Link (sorry guys)

LISTEN AT 1:98.......

OM Sancations will come AFTER the Egg Bowl.... due to safety of the fans...

I could NOT make this crap up......
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 09-21-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Isn't this a good thing? Means they won't know their fate until Thanksgiving and can't get in the coach hire game without knowing the sanctions. Add in other SEC schools looking for coaches and they are royally f'ed!

vCash
    Is the self imposed bowl ban being applied to this season, and does it count if you dont make a bowl or does it carry forward until a team is theoretically bowl eligible?

vCash
    Given the current animosity between the two schools, that's probably a wise move. There will be crazies on both sides.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Dawg View Post
    Is the self imposed bowl ban being applied to this season, and does it count if you dont make a bowl or does it carry forward until a team is theoretically bowl eligible?
    I don't know for sure, but I assume it applies to this year. I'm sure that was the intent.

vCash
    I'm very glad they are postponing it till after the Egg Bowl. As was pointed out that puts them WAY behind the 8 ball if they are trying to hire a coach. That being said the game is in Starkville. I seriously doubt there will be many Confederates there this year. I don't think the ones that do come will be that likely to start any thing. Now if it was in Oxford...........................

vCash
    Link is to equifax story
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Dawg View Post
    This year.

Banned
    vCash
    He doesn't know squat. He may turn out to be right but that clown doesn't know a thing. Zero, zilch, nada. He's a diva with microphone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Link is to equifax story
    Repaired the Link coach....

vCash
    Here's the deal. When the Egg Bowl arrives and the bears are sitting at 2-9 none of their fans will be their anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Repaired the Link coach....
    Thanks Mimi I was beginning to think the bears were responsible for the equifax breach too !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Thanks Mimi I was beginning to think the bears were responsible for the equifax breach too !
    Off topic for sure... But make sure you check your private info concerning equifax also.....

Doing too many things at one time... haha

vCash
    Here's the deal. When the Egg Bowl arrives and the bears are sitting at 2-9 none of their fans will be their anyway.
    I will be looking for one certain person for sure... I want him toted out in hand cuffs.... He is not a friend of MSU for sure...

vCash
    I will be looking for one certain person for sure... I want him toted out in hand cuffs.... He is not a friend of MSU for sure...
    Get em, Mimi!

vCash
    One good thing is they don't have to physically bring the egg trophy to Starkville ... it's already there ....

vCash

Who, who, who?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    One good thing is they don't have to physically bring the egg trophy to Starkville ... it's already there ....
    Yep and I look for it to stay here for a long, long time!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I don't know for sure, but I assume it applies to this year. I'm sure that was the intent.
    The answer to that question is the self imposed ban will be null and void. OM will be sitting at 3-6 or 4-7/4-8 when sanctions are announced. They wouldn't have gone to a bowl anyway so the ban has no meaning. The NCAA realizes this and will act accordingly. If they go 7-5 this year, NCAA would probably impose a 2 year ban for 2018 and 2019 and accept the self imposed ban for a total ban of 3 years. But they won't come close to that, so my guess is they will tell them where to shove their self imposed penalty and give them a 3 year ban from 2018-2020. Just a guess though.

vCash
    I'm more worried about our players' safety during the game. There's been rumblings of them taking cheap shots on Leo and trying to injure him.
    That could start an ugly, bench clearing brawl that I don't want to see
    We have everything to lose, they don't