Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rosebowl Say

vCash
    If only they could track online conversations across a PlayStation.

vCash
    Did the first set of phone records Mars got come through FOIA or subpoena in the federal case that was thrown out ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dpip View Post
    It seems like I saw a screen shot on twitter that was supposed to be from a player's phone and the name at the top said "Barney 2". Why would you list Barney 2 unless you had a Barney 1. That adds up to an official phone and a burner phone for Barney, doesn't it?
    Do you remember this and who's twitter did you see it on... PM me if you want...

vCash
    There is already proof, and OM and Barney admits, Barney used burners.

This really ain't news unless they can prove Freeze and 2 other staffers with burners.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    It's a control thing with OM. They want to own the player by giving them things they can't pay for. They think filling that want/need makes them indispensable, and will make the player loyal. It's how they show "love". Need a phone, we got one. Need a car, we got one - you can even change your mind about what kind. Momma need a house, no problem. Need new furniture? We have store for that. Want OM swag for your crew? Call **** and she will hook you up, here is her card.

It's interesting that their version of love, respect, and loyalty revolves around material things and the perceptions that they bring.
    A bunch of old white men owning a bunch of young black men. Sounds like Old Piss for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Why is using burner phones more serious than all the other charges? Because they lied about having them? Didn't they lie about the other things too?
    Because it shows that they set out to intentionally break the rules and proves that their whole 'mistakes were made' mantra is a crock of shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Why is using burner phones more serious than all the other charges? Because they lied about having them? Didn't they lie about the other things too?
    NCAA has already proven improper contact with recruits as part of several allegations, but coaches declaring to the NCAA that they don't have them only to find out later they do will result in immediate show causes for all of them. You lie. You sit. And you invite the NCAA back to start exploring new phone calls. Depending on when they were using them, it could be disastrous. During the NCAA investigation? The NCAA isn't going to put up with much more bullshit before shutting them down completely. Ole Miss is basically forcing their hand at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    NCAA has already proven improper contact with recruits as part of several allegations, but coaches declaring to the NCAA that they don't have them only to find out later they do will result in immediate show causes for all of them. You lie. You sit. And you invite the NCAA back to start exploring new phone calls. Depending on when they were using them, it could be disastrous. During the NCAA investigation? The NCAA isn't going to put up with much more bullshit before shutting them down completely. Ole Miss is basically forcing their hand at this point.
    I'd laugh my ass off if it's Fat Matt they bust in this one. He seems dumb enough to have called from his office phone. Mars will have a statue on the MSU campus if he gets 2 OM HC's fired during this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    OM is like the cheating husband that gets busted pants down with a hooker but continues to lie and say it wasn't me. At a certain point you have to just come clean. Continuing to lie and play games just digs a deeper hole and ensures that consequences will be even more devastating.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    If only they could track online conversations across a PlayStation.
    Agree. There is a lot of talk that happens over game chat and there is no log for these. Seems like an easy way to have extra contact with a SA without it being tracked.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    For being the self proclaimed "Harvard of the south" they sure are a bunch of idiots!
    Harvard and Yale have their share of idiots as well.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    Awbum may fight Ole Miss for that title. They think they're something special.

It's uncanny the similarities.
    Ole Miss IS "special"...the same way Special Ed Kids are "special"...except they're neither sweet nor innocent. Instead they drool alot and play with themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I'd laugh my ass off if it's Fat Matt they bust in this one. He seems dumb enough to have called from his office phone. Mars will have a statue on the MSU campus if he gets 2 OM HC's fired during this.
    Could you please explain to me why no one listed between page 30 and 40 ish, in the NOA, is not listed in the booster list. To include MATT LUKE. Luke's hands are very dirty.