Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guise?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

Guise?

Anyone else thank that Guise injury is suspect? I will admit I didn't see him get injured, and I haven't seen Gabe Miles get injured either. Guise just seems fishy for some reason.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    I heard from an LSU guy that DG got an ankle in the second half.

vCash
    Read where he posted a pic of himself with a new Land Rover/Range Rover. Few posters on tRant guessed he's suspended. I don't believe but about 5% of what I read on there though. This is in the 95% that I don't believe

vCash
    "Head injury." Meaning that the injury is in his head.

LSU was bragging about how easy Canada's offense was back in the spring. What they didn't realize is that with the simplicity Canada wouldn't be able to make effective adjustments when it got shut down. We demoralized LSU.

Guice is probably taking some time off until the SEC slate continues.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    He may be taking the Fournette route. Would not surprise me if he is Me First type of player.

vCash
    Yep a lot of these college superstars are getting "injured" a lot during the season before they're draft eligible. Almost epidemic.

Archimedes
    vCash
    I bet you can add Mr. AJ Brown to that list of "injured players" and hell maybe Papermashea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    I bet you can add Mr. AJ Brown to that list of "injured players" and hell maybe Papermashea.
    I wondered about ol aj myself. Bruised knee and gonna miss at least 2 weeks. Sounds like he don't wanna play against bama. I don't doubt anything about that bunch up north.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I wondered about ol aj myself. Bruised knee and gonna miss at least 2 weeks. Sounds like he don't wanna play against bama. I don't doubt anything about that bunch up north.
    AJ knows that bama will knock his lights out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    AJ knows that bama will knock his lights out.
    Me thinks you're right. I wouldn't be surprised if ol ajs injury might stretch out through these next 4 games before he's ready to go again

vCash
    Derrius has an ankle and or knee injury. it happened when he was gang tackled early 2nd half.

If you want some interesting information look into this Stephanie de la Houssaye woman that ESPN was pushing as a leann touhy want to be. ask why and her husband lost their jobs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    Derrius has an ankle and or knee injury. it happened when he was gang tackled early 2nd half.

If you want some interesting information look into this Stephanie de la Houssaye woman that ESPN was pushing as a leann touhy want to be. ask why and her husband lost their jobs?
    The first thought that crossed my mind when they showed her was another touhy situation.

vCash
    Stay tuned... Ole Miss is going to implode in dramatic fashion over the next few weeks.

vCash
    So Guice injury is a Guise? It was reported on the news after the game that he had an ankle sprain. But you never know, he may have a "potential" agent talking to him now.

vCash
    The first thought that crossed my mind when they showed her was another touhy situation.
    Yeah, me too. So why did the pair lose their jobs?

vCash
    Me thinks you're right. I wouldn't be surprised if ol ajs injury might stretch out through these next 4 games before he's ready to go again
    It might be he is planning on transferring at the end of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post

Why? I have not heard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Yeah, me too. So why did the pair lose their jobs?
    Good question. Redstick may need to elaborate for us.

vCash
    I just do not remember seeing him injure anything. He may have a knee or ankle, but I have watched the game 4 times and didn't see him come out of a pile limping or anything.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    also, AJ didn't hurt his knee. I heard it was a sprained vag.
    Downvotes_Hype