Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think everyone should prepare themselves

vCash

I think everyone should prepare themselves

To see UGA make some key defensive plays. This doesn't mean they will win, but I have seen many posts about them being a crappy sec east defense. If anyone has watched them play, you will realize they are an elite defense. They are not quite at bamas level, but they are definitely at least top 3 in the SEC, I would say they are about equal with State. That being said, State's Offense is better.

vCash
    Watching the Georgia Notre Dame game right now. Good D, not impressed with the OLine. I haven't seen any posts saying that Georgia's d is a crappy sec east defense. They are good, I wouldn't go as far as elite, but yeah. It's going to be a war Saturday as it should be. Can't wait.

vCash
    I'm impressed with Georgia's defensive speed. Ought to be a great game.

vCash
    It looks like Georgia will be getting back Malkom Parrish from injury for the game. It remains to be seen if he will be near 100%, but he will see the field. He's the #1 CB and the best pure tackler and run stopper of all the DBs. I would say the front seven is elite and the weakness is the secondary. It's not that they are bad, but they are thin. There are starters and true freshmen, and not much in between. A couple other guys to look out for are Trenton Thompson 78, and 97 John Atkins. I think of Thompson as our version of Simmons, he's amazing. Atkins isn't heralded at all, but he does a lot of the dirty work, plugging up the middle and occupying guys to free up the linebackers. I'm excited to see what they can do against the best oline they've faced this year.

vCash
    Georgia's defense is very good. I think facing lsu last week is a big advantage for us in that we've now faced a defense with big time speed and talent. Your offense is about to have an adjustment period at the beginning of this game going from ND and no ones to seeing Simmons and co.

You have 2 freshmen olinemen protecting a freshman qb; this isn't a good thing imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Georgia's defense is very good. I think facing lsu last week is a big advantage for us in that we've now faced a defense with big time speed and talent. Your offense is about to have an adjustment period at the beginning of this game going from ND and no ones to seeing Simmons and co.

You have 2 freshmen olinemen protecting a freshman qb; this isn't a good thing imo
    I love how the UGA posters are trying to act like MSU posters. Nice call out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I love how the UGA posters are trying to act like MSU posters. Nice call out.
    That guy announced who he was with his first post. Go look at it. He isn't trying to be a fake MSU guy.

vCash
    Yeah, Gandawg and Corndawg are pale dawgs not spotted dawgs. They identified themselves earlier. All you pale Dawgs will just have to understand, all the Bears in sheep's clothing have a lot of us paranoid.

vCash
    Georgia is very good defensively. I don't think anybody on here is saying otherwise.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    IMO I think they will start off the game throwing it around to see if they can test our virtually untested secondary, if successful and they get a lead, then we'll get a healthy dose of the running game. I think we're being a little too cocky after beating LSU and I have a feeling were going to be disappointed saturday night.

vCash
    As things look after 3 weeks, UGA will be the most difficult game on our schedule. Other than Alabama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    IMO I think they will start off the game throwing it around to see if they can test our virtually untested secondary, if successful and they get a lead, then we'll get a healthy dose of the running game. I think we're being a little too cocky after beating LSU and I have a feeling were going to be disappointed saturday night.
    On the flip side, if they come out passing, it could put them in a quick hole. Passing early is risky for them if they want to rely on their defense. I think we see a heavy dose of screens early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    As things look after 3 weeks, UGA will be the most difficult game on our schedule. Other than Alabama.
    Yep.

Saw some UGA highlights. They are really really good on defense. Saw one of their DL guys lift a Notre Dame OL off the ground and push him backwards. Kind of like a bull rush except the OL got blown up so bad the dude left his feet going backwards.

vCash
    Or Fromm could throw a pick 6 early in the game and/or get multiple sacks which leads a freshman QB to lose some confidence, second guess himself and put his head on a swivel.

vCash
    This game is a toss up. Unless one team turns the ball over, it'll be close til the end.

vCash
    Eat a shit burger.

Good gosh. The loser mentality, Mittattippi Tate attitude in this post is thick.

I'm not saying your wrong because no one knows what is going to happen. I'm just tired of MSU fans like you.

Everyone realizes that this will be a tough, hardcore game, but, since I'm an MSU fan, I choose to look for ways in which we could win it rather than looking for ways in which we could lose.

What a miserable existence to be someone that looks for ways that your favorite team will lose games.

I've been an MSU fan for long enough that I don't have to look for ways that we could lose games. Showing up has often times been enough to lose many games in my life time.

Therefore, I choose to be optimistic & hopeful & look for ways in which we an compete & win games.

I don't even understand how fans with your perspective & attitude enjoy football or cheering for MSU
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-21-2017 at 09:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Eat a shit burger.

Good gosh. The loser mentality, Mittattippi Tate attitude in this post is thick.

I'm not saying your wrong because no one knows what is going to happen. I'm just tired of MSU fans like you.

Everyone realizes that this will be a tough, hardcore game, but, since I'm an MSU fan, I choose to look for ways in which we could win it rather than looking for ways in which we could lose.

What a miserable existence to be someone that looks for ways that your favorite team will lose games.
    He actually does have a point, our secondary is untested so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Georgia is dead last in sec in passing offense and 11th in 3rd down conversions... are they the test our secondary has been waiting on?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    No doubt. It's the loser mentality that pisses me off.

Again, looking for ways that we could lose rather than acknowledging that Georgia struggles to throw the ball & block, which makes it unlikely that they will be a able to throw enough to beat us.

Again, fans like that can eat a shit burger wit diarrhea sauce as far as I'm concerned. They are useless

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Georgia is dead last in sec in passing offense and 11th in 3rd down conversions... are they the test our secondary has been waiting on?
    Could be if they want to see if they can expose something...Isn't that what coaches do?