Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UGA interviewed Killaburger as an expert on MSU.

vCash

UGA interviewed Killaburger as an expert on MSU.

https://forum.dawgnation.com/discuss...by-chip-towers

The comments show they gave no respect for us. Good.

vCash
    Will Sammon was also interviewed on their dawgnation podcast on vsporto. I don'tknow what Killtenburgers said but I'd bet the house that Sammons interview was better.

Mainly cause I don't plan to read anything Burgers says about us. He's dumber than a box of rocks.
    Last edited by MSUDawg99; 09-20-2017 at 08:15 PM.

vCash
    One of those idiots in the comments said we haven't seen their type of size and speed on defense. Wth? Doesn't he realize we play in the sec west against bama, lsu, auburn etc.? I would say we play more defenses with size and speed than uga playing in the crappy east,

vCash
    I LOL'd when I saw Killaburger and MSU expert in the title.

vCash
    Killaburger is an expert on what's on every menu in the Metro Jackson area, that's about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    One of those idiots in the comments said we haven't seen their type of size and speed on defense. Wth? Doesn't he realize we play in the sec west against bama, lsu, auburn etc.? I would say we play more defenses with size and speed than uga playing in the crappy east,
    Looks like those poor UGA fans think Notre Dame is a good football team. Notre Dame would finish 6th in the EAST.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    Looks like those poor UGA fans think Notre Dame is a good football team. Notre Dame would finish 6th in the EAST.
    Yeah ND might sneak past mizzou lol

vCash
    I love how they belittle our schedule while the only team they've played is Notre Dame.

Does anyone want to compare the talent levels of Notre Dame and LSU?

vCash
    That wasn't bad. Lucky for the dog he hasn't been eaten.

vCash
    Those comments need to go on the bulletin board. I'm sure our O line would like to hear that they've never faced a defense with GA's size and speed. Bet Simmons and the rest of the defense would be excited to know that they basically stand no chance against the GA offensive line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    Those comments need to go on the bulletin board. I'm sure our O line would like to hear that they've never faced a defense with GA's size and speed. Bet Simmons and the rest of the defense would be excited to know that they basically stand no chance against the GA offensive line.
    Right on! Yes we are done for sure. No chance against mighty uga, might as well cancel the trip lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    https://forum.dawgnation.com/discuss...by-chip-towers

The comments show they gave no respect for us. Good.

Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Damn. Where is TUSK on the "MSU expert list", then?

I feel a bit slighted ��
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Do those fools not realize that we are in the SEC WEST, The BEST division in college football thus we face Alabama and their world class size and speed every freaking year! What a bunch of clowns!!! Also, Bama and LSU both have larger and louder stadiums than the quiet as a church-house Fred Sanford Stadium. CHILD PLEASE!!!

Total Douchebags!!! WE HAVE TO KICK THE SH** OUT OF THOSE CLOWNS!!!!!

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Those comments must be from young fans. They act like we are coming from the Sunbelt. We play in front of huge crowds every week.

State 34
    UGA 14

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Those comments are hilarious.. I don't guess they realize that UGA is known for their underachieving
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Who takes the time to post on message boards but isn't a fan enough to know the teams in their own conference? And doesn't know whether they are in the strong division or weak division of the conference?

vCash
    First of all, you should know that Kellenberger is a husband and a father to three sons
    Killaburger reproduced? Reminds me of the old "someone else shot that beaver" joke.

vCash
    Exactly why I believe that the East needs to be broken up. Put some of the loaded power houses in the East... THEN the East WILL CRY buckets of tears...

vCash
    Georgia Alum here, I've been lurking awhile, and decided to pop out of the woodwork. Comments were dumb. I think the opposing views weekly article is more just a beat writer or whoever Chip Towers can get to give a perspective on the game, rather than an "expert." The Dawgnation site is the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's UGA site and affiliated with www.seccountry.com, if that wasn't clear. I've got the utmost respect for the MSU football team. the two things that scare me the most are our Oline and Simmons. I don't think the oline is trash like many have stated but average or "up and down," would be accurate. The left tackle, Wynn is the best member. He's gone 54 plays without a passing pressure, if I'm remembering right. Right tackle is pretty good but makes mental mistakes (true freshman). Right Guard is getting better and is big and with dexterity (330). The weakness is center and left guard - no push. Regardless of what overserved fans might say, I think you've got the attention and respect of the Georgia team, I thought this article was neat, if you haven't seen it yet,

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...sissippi-state