Looking at Saturday's game vs Georgia, & I think Georgia has a talent advantage on the whole, but MSU is a more balanced, more complete football team with the better QB, better coach, & better OL.

My biggest concern & insecurity is that I wonder if we can play that well two weeks in a row?

I mean, against LSU, we played almost perfect & thankfully the score reflected that, but almost everything went right. Can that happen two weeks in a row?

I'm thankful that this team got down 9-0 on the road at La Tech, because it forced them to face some adversity, which they obviously overcame. I'm also thankful that Mullen & many of our coaches have been through this type of situation before in 2014. As awesome as it was to be #1 that year, I thought the program grew up a little & that experience is something that many involved can draw from.

Saturday night, it's hard to see us playing almost perfect like we did vs LSU, but I'm a believer that this team has excellent leadership & will overcome the crowd & the adversity that hits when something goes wrong in Sanford Stadium.